MyBee's Staff Application (January 2022)

MyBee’s Staff Application :D

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, i joined munchy on february 5th 2020 and have been an active player since.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, i use both platforms on a daily basis.

Application

IGN: MyBee

Timezone: CET (Central European Time)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Unfortunately not.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
JMOD

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
Survival!

How active can you be per week?
Im not able to give very specific times due to a messy school schedule, but here is a rough estimation of how many hours im most likely able to play:

• Sunday: 4-7 hours
  • Monday: 2-5 hours
  • Tuesday: 5-8 hours
  • Wednesday: 4-7 hours
  • Thursday: 3-5 hours
  • Friday: 3-5 hours
  • Saturday: 5-8 hours

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I do not have any serious punishments on Munchy.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes, i have applied twice before, on both occasions i got denied. Since then, ive been looking at improving myself in the best way possible, my main point of focus being improving my reputation, maturity and contributions. I feel like i have done so by being actively involved with the community and the people around me. Since last season, i also have been given the opportunity of joining the Bug & Idea team. Being in that team has really helped me improve my skill in terms of working together with others, finding bugs, and in coming up with reasonable ideas for the survival server.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think my reputation on Munchy is very good, i always try to be a positive and supportive person thats easily approachable. I never shy away from helping new players or meeting new people. Therefore i like to think i make a positive impact on the survival server and Munchy in general.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
By joining the Bug & Idea team ive really been able to get a taste of what it is like contributing and working behind the scenes on survival, and i have loved every moment of it. I have met so many people that invest so much of their precious time into making the survival server enjoyable for the community. Seeing those people really made me even more enthusiastic to apply and help shape up the server for the community that i love so much. Im more then ready to take my current contributions to the next level.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
9. Since the last application season i have really improved in terms of moderation knowledge. I have carefully observed several staff members deal with different kind of situations, and by doing that i have gathered a extensive knowledge about what situations might occur and how they should be handled. Im able to handle such situations in a professional and respectful manner.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
6. Hacks and cheats are not my strongest point, but i have a good knowledge of the basic cheats, (e.g. xray, killaura, reach etc.) and how to identify them correctly.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Thanks for reading my application! Have a great day! :D

23 Likes

Huge +1 Bee is super amazing, mature and kind and I think they would be an awesome jmod on survival.

Good luck cutie! :heart:

1 Like

+1! Bee is super kind and mature, I think bee would do an amazing job as a survival jmod :slight_smile:

good luck bee!!!

2 Likes

Good luck Bee! 1+!

1 Like

+1 Good Luck! :smiley:

1 Like

+1 gl bee!

1 Like

Thanks @Mysaan @EvillRat @Simfonija @the_7_dragons @Craftifyer! Really appreciated! :)

3 Likes

VERY BIG +1
Bee is mature
Fun to talk to
Very kind
and would be the perfect fit for a Survival Jmod
Good Luck Bee

1 Like

+1
Good application!

1 Like

+1 :honeybee:
BEE

1 Like

+1
ACTIVE SWEET AND SUCH A KIND PERSON
:honeybee:
GL BEE!

1 Like

Thanks @skepiwi @_Eriko @JUST511 @oTortle !! <3

2 Likes

Good luck mybee!

1 Like

Intergalactic +1
This guy is absolutely incredible and i genuinly think that he wil be a amazing addition to your staff team :D

1 Like

Thank you both @Scop211 and @Neptunium237 :D

1 Like

Huge +1 Bee is really mature, kind, and super friendly!!!

GL KIWI CUTIE <3

1 Like

Thank you alan! <:

Massive +1

• mature
  • kind
  • responsible
  • will be the best bee jmod!
1 Like

+1 real og right here. helped me in survival when I first joined 2 years ago. from what I’m seeing, you’re still a great person. gl to you

2 Likes

Thanks @Ballski and @Serpp! :heart:

1 Like