Museum World Season 2

Hello,
I’ve been trying every few weeks Season 2 Museum map and its not available. Is there an estimated date when we can tour the museum world?
Additionally, is there a way to add one of our builds to the museum highlights? I built a mine similar to Moria over several months and wanted to see if it could be added or what needs to be done to add it.
Thank you for any help!

5 Likes

I don’t believe there is an estimated date atm, and I also don’t actually know how the historic builds work xD

3 Likes

If I am not to be mistaken, the reason why the museum is taking so long to be accessible is because (and please correct me if I heard this wrong) that there was a glitch that allowed you to take items from the museum.

To answer your second question, no. I believe the only way that people will have gotten museum highlights, would be because of the Season 2 Best Base Build Competition:

However, that ended in April, and we are already in October. I hope this answered your questions to some degree.

3 Likes

It should be coming out soon, but there’s alot on the development list as it is, and it doesn’t really take priority. As for adding your old builds to the museum world, I think it’s a little too late since we’re already a decent way into season 3

5 Likes

it should be coming out in world war 3 the phenominon.

3 Likes