MunchyMC Newsletter - April 2022

banner

MunchyMC Newsletter: Edition 51 - April 2022

Hey there folks! Welcome to the 51st rendition of the MunchyMC Newsletter! We hope everyone had a good April, and a good Easter (if you celebrate!). Let’s hop right into all the exciting things that happened this month!

- infernalfae

Staff Team

Promotions

- Aiadeva has been promoted to Survival Moderator!
- saladbutter has been promoted to Prison Moderator!

Junior Moderator

- Pleppie has been promoted to Prison Junior Moderator!
- joekoe has been promoted to WoolWars Junior Moderator!
- Joedaboss has been promoted to Prison Junior Moderator!

Helper

- liambgames has been promoted to Prison Helper!
- SadGh0sst has been promoted to Prison Helper!
- Rayvxn has been promoted to WoolWars Helper!
- WoolWarsHelper has been promoted to WoolWars Helper!
- PrisonRecruit has been promoted to Prison Helper!
- SierAlex has been promoted to KitPvP Helper!

Event Team

- SierAlex has joined the Event Team!

Written by Atterax.

–|~News!~|–

Prison Highlights!

prison leaderboards

With map 9 soon to be released, now is the time to grind to the top of the 8R leaderboards.

• The #1 Top Rank player will have a Legendary in Map 9 named after them.
  • The #1 Ultras Looted player will have an Ultra Rare in Map 9 named after them.

Below is how the current Map 8R leaderboard stands:

:crown: Top Ranked :crown:

#1 - Napkin0fVembz - (XIX)(New)
#2 - Chance1337 - (XVIII)(B3)
#3 - liambgames - (XVII)(A1)
#4 - PilarSage260320 - (XVII)(D3)
#5 - Joedaboss - (XV)(B1)

:global: Most Ultras Looted :global:

#1 - TSUTT_ - 2,245
#2 - liambgames - 1,480
#3 - Joedaboss - 1,209
#4 - DrSnoty - 913
#5 - JoseIsBoss7 - 746

Written by dxlicaterose.

Survival Highlights!

Hey folks!!! Welcome to this month’s Survival section of the Newsletter! This month introduces the new Mapart Hall of Fame which I am personally very excited for, lets hop right in!

I. [RESULTS] Triple Easter Events!

This month the amazing @Alkemystix hosted three eggstra eggcelent Easter Events! Alke has worked so amazingly hard on all these events and, if you ever see him in game make sure to /hug him!! (Trust me he loves hugs : D)

I. The Easter Skin Competition!

This event was held on the Friday of the Easter event weekend, and people truly turned up ready for this event! But alas, there can only be one winner… (or two) (if they were in a duo.)

Let’s check out our winners!

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place: :1st_place_medal:
skepiwi & Pingu_God and Repuffin & Starry_Dreams
They won:
6 Crate Keys of choice + 1 Week Legend Rank + 1x Custom Chick Head chicktrophy
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place: :2nd_place_medal:
VioletRay & danior
They won:
4 Crate Keys of choice + 1 Week Elite Rank + 1x Custom Chick Head chicktrophy
:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place: :3rd_place_medal:
Asylum_Rav & MaxTheNerdd
They won:
2 Crate Keys of choice + 1 Week Super Rank + 1x Custom Chick Head chicktrophy

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone who showed up to the event! All of your skins were eggcelent!

III. Easter Egg Hunt!

This event was a huge success! The players enjoyed it and the mods loved watching the players struggle to find the eggs. Half joke. I enjoyed it. Anywhosies, lets go ahead and see our winners!

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place: :1st_place_medal:
DrewskiLuv
They won:
3 Crate Keys of Choice + Custom Gold Trophy Head goldtrophy
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place: :2nd_place_medal:
Pingu_God
They won:
2 Crate Keys of Choice + Custom Silver Trophy Head silvertrophy
:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place: :3rd_place_medal:
amy2017
They won:
1 Crate Key of Choice + Custom Bronze Trophy Head bronzetrophy

Once again, congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who showed up! One question to those who would answer, would you like to see an event similar to this in the future? Let me know either in the comments here or on Discord @ fae#4984!

III. Bunny Catcher!

This is now known as the-event-that-shall-not-be-named. Just joking. Unless…? This event was a really creative, well built and just overall an amazing idea. However, by the third round the event was changed to Lucky Cheese. We don’t question how it came to this.

On to the winners! (Each winner got the same prize!)

:1st_place_medal: Winners! :1st_place_medal:
ItsDudeCraftt + Starry_Dreams + Brotherawesome
They won:
2 Crate Keys of Choice + Custom Rose Rabbit Head BunnyTrophy

There was such a big turn out to this event, thank you to everyone who showed up & congratulations to the winners! :partying_face:

At the end of this I just wanna say a huge thank you to the amazing @Alkemystix for all the events he has built and hosted on Survival, there literally probably wouldn’t be half as many events without him so WOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU ALKE ILY! (And everyone else, I said this before but I shall say it again, if you see him in game /hug him!!!)

II. [IN PROGRESS] Movie Build Competition!

The lovely @kamidrgn has announced the new Movie Build Competition! This event started on the 26th of April, and will end on Friday the 27th of May @ 11pm GMT. The winners will be announced shortly after the competition ends!

"This is pretty flexible, so feel free to build anything from your favourite films, new and old! Hogwarts Castle, Shrek’s Swamp, a giant Darth Vader? The possibilities are endless, so have fun with it! :sparkles:
(Do take note, TV shows are NOT movies, so make sure your build is inspired by a film!)"
(The above is an excerpt from the original post! The link can be found below)

This event will be judged by the amazing @kamidrgn, the wonderful @Alkemystix and the showstopping @Aiadeva!

If you want to learn more about this event click this!

For now though, lets get into the prizes!

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place :1st_place_medal:
1 Month VIP++ Rank
Exclusive Coloured Glow Effect (of your choice)
15 Crate Keys

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place :2nd_place_medal:
1 Month VIP+ Rank
10 Crate Keys

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place :3rd_place_medal:
8 Crate Keys

What fantastic prizes! Looking forward to seeing everyones builds, and good luck to all participating! Make sure to check out the original post by @makidrgn for further rules, and requirements!

III. Squid Game Anniversary Event!

The amazing @Aiadeva has announced the events for the One Year Anniversary of Season 3 of Survival! These events will take place over the 14th of May, and the Kiwi Queen themselves has decided to keep the events secret. Smh.

Just like the serie, none of the participants will know about the games until they happen, but the more players we have the bigger the price will be! Everyone is welcome, other gamemodes mains or staff members but be prepared… You might not came out alive. Only the most desperate players with the strongest will will come out on top!
(The above is an except from the original post! Link can be found below)

Not a lot is yet known about these events, so we eagerly look forward to find out!

For more information on these events click here!

IV. Mapart Hall of Fame!

Welcome to the part of the Newsletter I have been waiting all month to write! This section is for all the amazing mapart makers of Survival to show off what they have made each month!

If you wish to have your mapart featured in the Newsletter, send me a screenshot of the mapart on Discord @ fae#4984 !

Without further ado, lets see the wonderful creations made this month!

MaxTheNerdd

"Mining Trip" by MaxTheNerdd

Mysaan

LunaInSpace

"Happy Easter!" by LunaInSpace

kamidrgn & drgnfruits

"The Starry Night" by kamidrgn & drgnfruits

kaittt

"kait’s irl doggo <3" by kaittt

Repuffin & Starry_Dreams

"Kiwi Qts!" by Repuffin & Starry_Dreams

The maparts are truly stunning right? I have such huge respect for every mapart maker, y’all are amazing!! Thank you to those who sent in maparts for this month! I’m very excited to see next months round of maparts too!

V. Out Of Context Survival Quote!

Haha. Ha. My second favourite part of the Newsletter. This quote comes from the newly returned MunchyMC Moderator, the Kiwi themselves, @Aiadeva!

Aia discusses her plans of cannibalism…? in this quote. We are terrified of the Kiwi Queen and their reign of terror. What else do they have up their sleeve? Will we ever know?

If you see any funny, or out of context quote in the Survival chat in the next month, please take a screenshot and dm them to me on Discord @ fae#4984!

VI. Off Topic Moment!

This month marked the return of the wonderful Kiwi Queen themselves to the Survival Staff Team, @Aiadeva! We can all say everyone was no less than devastated when she resigned, and having them back is wonderful!

Let’s be honest, we’ve all missed seeing their purple name in chat. ++ Aia was cool, but purple Aia is cooler.

Let’s end this v small section with an amazing candid shot of the lovely Aiadeva:
Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 17.53.04

In all serious, welcome back Aia! We love you!! <3

And now, we regretfully come to the end of the Survival Section of the April 2022 Newsletter. Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to seeing you all in the Newsletter! Have a great day folks <3

Written by infernalfae.

Community Art Highlights! :paintbrush:

Over the past month there has been no shortage of lovely art pieces presented by members of our community discord server, let’s take a look:

Click here
DutchMTC

Revamped MunchyMC Logo

Xagma

Mysaan

Illustration of Pingu_God & Mysaan

Illustration of VioletRay

Illustration of TillyNugget

Illustration of Cahlyn

kiko8242

Simfonija

Illustration of Aiadeva

Illustration of Wolfez

Illustration of Wolfez

Illustration of Sharkpaws

Illustration of Sharkpaws

Paint22

Illustration of JakeIsNugget

Illustration of JamieDactyl

VietnameseDream

featherpaw

MaxTheNerdd

smeru

Illustration of Cahlyn

*Illustration of ItsDudeCraftt

eajed

Sharkpaws

Illustration of Twinkiwinkie

Illustration of Simfonija

Sp1derSnake

Brooke_Sun

Luma669

RobinLaggedOut

kr1tzie

fluffnado

beanep

Hope you enjoyed these pieces as much as I did, keep an eye on the artwork channel in the community discord and the next newsletters for more! :)

Written by Atterax.

And that is all for this month!

Thank you all for reading the 51st edition of the Newsletter! We hope everyone has a good day, and an even more amazing May! Summer is coming! :partying_face:

34 Likes

:conksunglasses:

2 Likes

hello im rat

1 Like

this is my favourite line well done fae

2 Likes

My beautiful artworks wasn’t included :(

Funni

9 Likes

Newss

2 Likes

Good thing nothing happened on WoolWars

(thanks zammy)

7 Likes

hello im not rat

3 Likes

hello im not joekoe

3 Likes

I still prefer ++ aia :smirk:

1 Like

WOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Still found more leggies than him LMFAO

1 Like

YOOOO NEWSLETTER

1 Like

Great newsletter as always!

Summary

@ZombieBot1 when newsletter?

5 Likes

AIA RETURNS! :kiwi_fruit: >:D

3 Likes

2 Likes

Wait I’m in this newsletter am I famous yet

5 Likes

Always was :conksunglasses:

3 Likes

very cool newsletter aswell very good artwork and mapart espically that “Happy easter “ one :eyes:

4 Likes

FIRST

8 Likes