Munchy of the Year 2020

banner

MunchyMC’s Most Memorable Members of 2020

Hey Munchies!

2020 has been an incredibly difficult year for many people all across the world. However, I hope that this year has not been too harsh on you and that despite all of the hardships it has also brought you joy at times. With many of us locked inside by countless restrictions, 2020 has also been an incredibly active year for Munchy due to many of our members working tirelessly to improve everyone else’s experiences. With the year finally coming to an end, I would like to honour the most active and impactful members within our community.

With the help of our management team, I have nominated 5 members for each of the categories and all of you will be able to vote on who you think deserves the title the most. The 3 main categories from last year are making a comeback, but we have also added 4 new server-specific categories in order to give more people a chance to get the recognition they deserve. The results will be hidden until the polls close on January 1st, at which point the winners will be determined and announced. Here is a list of all previous winners.

To shine some more light on the community, admins have been excluded from all categories but the best staff member. Furthermore, as the head admin, Antfrost has again been excluded from all of the following lists. He already knows how important he is to us and I don’t want him to steal the spotlight from everyone else. The same goes for BadBoyHalo and Dream.

At the bottom of this post, you will find some exciting statistics about Munchy’s most active members of the year!

PS: Click on the “Nominee” spoilers to read a description of each of the nominated players and their contributions!

Best Newcomer of 2020

Making a lasting impact on a community like Munchy requires a lot of effort and commitment and it takes many people years of work to get to that point. Even more impressive is achieving the same within just a few months of joining the server. In this category, we would like to honour the people who have joined Munchy just this year and quickly managed to make a lasting impact or rose through the ranks at an unchallenged pace.

Nominees - Click to expand

Vote for the MunchyMC Newcomer of 2020!

Newcomer of the year
  • Aiadeva
  • DarkKnights22
  • Tankuu
  • SierHasArrived
  • Twinkiewinkie
0 voters

Best Community Member of 2020

As a community, Munchy is not just definied by its staff members but also by its players. The contributions you can make to the project MunchyMC are countless and come in all shapes: your ideas, builds, feedback, games, community guides, etc. can all significantly improve the experience of many of our players. In this category, we would like to shine a light on the players who have been able to shape the server globally or in a non-gamemode-specific way.

Vote for the MunchyMC Community Member of 2020!

Community Member of the year
  • AriesGrill
  • Blocker__
  • CyroTech
  • DaanB
  • Vurm
0 voters

Best Staff Member of 2020

Our staff members are the backbone of our community and they are the ones making this server work. Many of them have invested countless of their hours into the server to bring you guys new content, quality-of-life changes and to improve the community as a whole. In this category, I would like to take a look at my fellow staff members with the most impressive accomplishments in 2020.

Vote for the MunchyMC Staff Member of 2020!

Staff Member of the year
  • BFI01
  • Callahan
  • Ibby_
  • oCrypt
  • RedVelvetCake
0 voters

Best KitPvP Member of 2020

2020 has been a calm year for kitpvp. Even though many plans were made for the future of the gamemode, the big changes are yet to come. However, this does not mean that the community hasn’t been able to entertain themselves and each other. The following players were most successful in upgrading the kitpvp experience for everyone else.

Vote for the MunchyMC KitPvP Member of 2020!

KitPvP Member of the year
  • Atterax
  • finessedkid
  • Mikeal
  • NoEffortName
  • xLuuk_
0 voters

Best Prison Member of 2020

Prison map 7 has been the most successful prison map yet. Even though the prison community definitely has some black sheeps, it also has some outstanding members who have actively fought for an improvement of the server and have kept the community as big and strong as it has been this year. Here’s to a great map 8 and cheers to the people who made map 7 awesome!

Vote for the MunchyMC Prison Member of 2020!

Prison Member of the year
  • _Trap
  • Kalex31
  • joha4732
  • Shoblette
  • Xiistaf
0 voters

Best Survival Member of 2020

Survival is probably known to many as the friendliest of our communities. We would like to honour the people who have been the most instrumental to creating and maintaing the friendly atmosphere and the many updates that survival has received in 2020.

Vote for the MunchyMC Survival Member of 2020!

Survival Member of the year
  • DragonsMaker
  • SmoonC
  • ToastyGhostys
  • toccataski
  • ZeePog
0 voters

Best WoolWars Member of 2020

WoolWars has probably received the most noticeable changes in 2020. The huge update in April has revived and massively iimproved the gamemode and attracted a completely new community. We would like to honour everyone who has turned WoolWars into what it is today.

Vote for the MunchyMC WoolWars Member of 2020!

WoolWars Member of the year
  • calicow
  • EeveeNoises
  • Greedly
  • JamieDactyl
  • TheBoop
0 voters

Most Active Staff of 2020

#1 Online time @TheRedVelvetCake 2,961h

#2 Online time @oCrypt 2,611h

#3 Online time @joha4732 2,084h

#4 Online time @finessedkid 1,707h

#5 Online time @EeveeNoises 1,277h

#1 Bans @finessedkid 1,019

#2 Bans @oBears 694

#3 Bans @Serioux 677

#4 Bans @EeveeNoises 646

#5 Bans @TheBoop 610

Most Active Players of 2020

#1 Logins @cobramon 8,080

#1 KitPvP kills @ERRXR 57,915

#1 KitPvP deaths @ZombiePigman642 21,389

#1 Prison Map 7 kills @NachoGod 10,280

#1 Prison Map 7 blocks mined @Shoblette 40,953,061

#1 Survival balance @Calebistheman 1,004,991

#1 Survival MCMMO power level @TopSnek 1,926

#1 WoolWars wins @SolusContinuum 2,636

#1 WoolWars kills @boriswoop 23,780

#1 WoolWars games @xoau 8,841

#1 Survival Games played @s3mper 3288

#1 Survival Games won @r1gged 663

#1 Votes for MunchyMC @Kalex31 813

#1 Most tokens earned @SheLikesMe 188,534

In-game stats collected from 01/01/2020 - 11/24/2020 or during current prison/survival map, woolwars stats since the 2.0 update.

Most Active Posters of 2020

#1 Likes received @Vurm 1,911

#1 Posts read @Atterax 46,461

#1 Topics viewed @Atterax 6,095

#1 Days visited @AlluTheVallu 365

#1 Most liked community post @NeOnIsBad 57 So I Made a Song About MunchyMC using Say So

#1 Most viewed community post @EeveeNoises 2,515 EeveeNoises's Staff Application

#1 Most liked reply @Sowl 40 Calling all Artists! Artwork Competition - #16 by Sowl

Forum stats collected from 11/24/2019 - 11/24/2020.

Top Donators of 2020

#1 Donator: @Happyskeppy $3,642

#1 Most prison crates purchased: @Happyskeppy 4,025

#1 Most survival crates purchased: Ashleexo 805

#1 Most tags purchased: @toccataski 65

Donation stats collected from 01/01/2020 - 11/27/2020.

Bonus Poll

Best cheater
  • cheater_
  • literally any kitpvp fly hacker
0 voters
46 Likes

Remember to read the descriptions of all nominees and their contributions before voting. Just click on the little arrows!

25 Likes

how am i not on the list for best kitpvp player

9 Likes

CMON ARIESGRILL GOING BACK 2 BACK!!
We got this!!

9 Likes

No @Emublockmaster or @Plazmal for woolwars? ;)

Great job to the writers as always!!

Goodluck to all on the wonderful players on here!!

11 Likes

#1 Most tags purchased: @toccataski 65

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy let’s go
Also how am I even on the list for surv what?!

Congrats to everyone and good luck on all the votes!! :D <3

16 Likes

This is kinda pogchamp ngl fellas

Congrats to all of the nominees c:

(Mush for best newcomer c:)

13 Likes

bc you got toes

5 Likes

where is The Meme category? >:C

4 Likes

cries

3 Likes

CAMPAIGN FOR VURM! :heart::heart::heart:

unclear

4 Likes

o_O

Apparently, I’m on here for the newcomer vote

13 Likes

Good luck to all the nominees :smiley:

11 Likes

GLLLLLLLLL TO ALL THE NOMINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES kinda salty im nowhere to be seen kIDDING ALL THE SPOTS ARE WELL DESERVED AAAAAA

16 Likes

I really appreciate the forums community, posts like these really put into perspective how diverse and just awesome all the people here are.
Good luck everybody nominated, and I want everybody reading this to know how amazing you are!!! :heart::heart::heart:
Oh and I forgot, massive props to the people behind the scenes and everybody who keeps munchy running. I’m so glad I’m able to be a part of this community, thank you!!

11 Likes

Best cool person cool best yes: lialith

6 Likes

Ayyyy congrats everyone <3

5 Likes

cheater i think you forgot the least bans category, easy win for me

30 Likes

Sorry Aries, I think Vurm has you beat here.

5 Likes

Omg congrats to everyonee :laughing: Ty all for making Munchy such a fun server :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes