EeveeNoises's Staff Application

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I’ve been playing MunchyMC since July 2019.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I use OBS ( Open Broadcaster Software ) To record hackers at a high quality and framerate.

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:

Yes, I’ve been using TeamSpeak for a couple of months, and have been really active on the MunchyMC TeamSpeak.

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

IGN:

EeveeNoises, NameMC : https://namemc.com/profile/EeveeNoises.1

Timezone:

Eastern European Standard Time (GMT+2).

Languages Spoken:

English and Arabic.

Server you would like to moderate:

Woolwars.

How active can you be per week?

I am online an average of 6-7 hours everyday.

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?

I joined MunchyMC back in July of 2019, I found it through one of BadBoyHalo’s streams and saw him playing a pretty cool gamemode called Woolwars and I found it really interesting and I liked the idea of it and since I started playing I loved the community and how nice everyone was, so I’ve been playing very actively everyday making a lot of friends and having lots of fun!

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of story:

I only recall being punished once it was a mute last August for spamming “Bouncy Bouncy” I was spamming and I totally did deserve this punishment.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Yes, I am currently helper on MunchyMC, I help out players, moderate chat and test out new updates for gamemodes!

Do you have any anticheat experience?

No, I don’t have any anticheat experience but I have some knowledge on how they work and I am willing to learn more about them.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

I’ve made a lot more of reports of hackers and rule breakers I mainly post them in the MunchyMC Discord server or PM a mod.

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?

I’ve been reporting hackers, rule breakers, game bugs and glitches and I’ve been helping out players and I gave ideas for new updates for games like Woolwars before I became a helper.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?

I am very active and I would have a positive impact on the players as that i always like to help out in any possible way I could and I am always super friendly in the chat to all players and I would help moderating and banning hackers.

How do you work when in a team?

I always like to listen to everyone’s opinions, where they’re coming from and what they think before taking important actions and I don’t try to act like the leader and I respect everyone’s decisions, and I get along very well with other people.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?

Knockback modifier, as it could be easily mistaken for lag or bad ping and players normally don’t take the same amount of knockback everytime.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?

No, I have not applied for staff on MunchyMC before.

Thanks for reading my application!
Good luck to everyone applying!

Edit : Added more details to how i work in a team and how i would help as a staff member.

35 Likes

+1

• Active on all platforms
  • Friendly
  • Helpful

Goodluck Eevee!

7 Likes

+1

Awesome Person!

Friendly

Very active on all platforms!

Goodluck man!

2 Likes

+1

Friendly
Active
Helpful

goodluck !!! :>

5 Likes

+1

• Super active
  • Really friendly and helpful
  • an awesome friend
  • Great with dealing with people spamming and breaking the rules

I think on your app you should be more detailed about how you can work with a team, as there is a lot that you need for that but otherwise, great application!

4 Likes

Give him owner rank already

6 Likes

Hey Eevee! You’re first on my list this time around! Here is my opinion…

• You are extremely active, helpful, and very nice to talk to. I see you on TeamSpeak every single day!
  • You show dedication to Woolwars, a server which is in need of moderation. I think the server would greatly benefit off of having you as a Moderator!
  • You just recently became a helper, and have already familiarized yourself with many mute times, reasons, etc.

Overall, I think you surpass the requirements. I will be giving you a +1 this season for all of the reasons stated above.

Best of luck!
-Crypt

7 Likes

Thanks everyone!! :heart::heart:

5 Likes

No! Thank you instead

4 Likes

+1

Very helpful in game
Friendly
Active

Good luck with your application!

4 Likes

+1

• Very funny person
  • Good helper
  • Very kind and helpful

Best of luck!

2 Likes

+1 Very active on Wool wars :smile:

but -4.174557917929287e+23 for killing my wolves :expressionless:

2 Likes

+1 Very nicely written application and also very active on the server!!

Best of luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+10000000
Amazing person, definitely meets the requirements for staff, dont even need to read the application

2 Likes

|-1|
Amazing person
Nice individual

Well written application. Would make a great mod.

1 Like

Hey, Eevee. I am giving your application a +0 for the following reasons :

• Yes, you are a very good helper in-game and friendly towards the community, but the application needs some work.

• Comparing to others’ applications and my own, I feel like you need some more detail when it comes to the questions. Yes, they are answered efficiently, but there just isn’t enough information there, if that’s a good way to put it.

• Perhaps describing what kind of attributes you possess that would aid the community, the staff team, and your ability to work in a team would help your application out tremendously.

Other than that, I see no problems with it. Good job so far Eevee. Good luck! : - )

EDIT : fixed typo in “helper”

--chaelosm
2 Likes

I think you meant “+1”, haha.

|-1| = +1 as || is absolute value

Oh I thought you were just using the || as effects. My b lmaooo

1 Like

+1 very fun and active player of this community! Would love to see you as Mod, Good luck!

1 Like