Munchy Meme Monday #50 the truth and the finale

Hello everyone, wow. I’m just trying to think of how to start this and all. I’m very grateful for all the support in this series, I have loved making these for all of yall and I’ll tell me why I’m stopping these in a second, but I am very grateful for all your likes and comments and the only reason I continued the series this far because of you guys :)

The reason I’m ending this series is ever since like the 30th or so munchy meme Monday I got really tired of making these and spending my Tuesdays thinking of memes instead of doing what I want, it has interfered in like studying and hanging with friends and whatever so I just don’t wanna keep doing it. Also I feel I just don’t have creativity for memes especially because I haven’t had a lot of good content to meme recently so I feel it’s time to just end this finally.

That being said I did enjoy making this series at times and maybe I’ll bring it back sometime but only for like 5 issues and this is unlikely lol, I will say I am working on thinking of a new series to replace this maybe but not every week cause it burns myself out and I already have been working to do better forum topics this year.

Before the actual memes I decided to take a flashback and I chose 1 of my favorite meme from every issue and a winner for my favorite!

1-10

11-20

IMG_1670

IMG_1767

21-30

7p9wr5
IMG_2623

IMG_2918
IMG_3477

IMG_3135
4c27d6004919d8b9b900381f42df990dbc57d94c_2_690x466

31-40

IMG_4022

IMG_5486
IMG_5368

41-49

IMG_5801

IMG_5957
IMG_7308

IMG_7255
IMG_7072

And the favorite goes to…….

What did you expect ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Now after all of these I would like to give the final memes, I really do hope you all enjoy them!

IMG_7506

IMG_7512

IMG_7514

IMG_7515

IMG_7517

IMG_7516

IMG_7519

IMG_7518

And now, the truth about September 28th on Kitpvp.

The reveal.
Don’t spoil the ending for others!
The truth……….

On a scale of 1-10 how good was munchy meme Monday?
  • 1/1”
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
0 voters
How was the truth ago it September 28th on Kitpvp?
  • Life changing. :exploding_head:
  • PEEEEEAAAAAKKKKK :cold_face:
  • Best ending ever in the history of endings :heart_eyes:
  • Bruh. :expressionless:
  • …… :no_mouth:
  • It made me sad :cry:
  • I hate it :rage:
0 voters

Thats all and maybe I’ll see you some Tuesday if I ever make another munchy meme Monday.

14 Likes

About* lol also the meme abo it MMM#1-12 isn’t about them being good but rather cringey XD

Anyways Though I may have sometimes disliked making these cause of time consumption and whatnot I have always enjoyed reading your comments about these and I’m glad some of yall enjoyed this. I’ll try and find a new series to make and maybe I will bring this back for up to 5 issues but that’s unlikely. Dw polls of the month everyone loves or mostly so that will not go anywhere and i will keep improving on it.

Thank you all so much for the love and support of this series.

1 Like

I thought September 28th actually had a meaning. What the hell,….

Anyways good munchy meme Monday!!! One of the best and last ones ^_^

3 Likes

For all of yall know this could or couldn’t be the truth about September 28th on Kitpvp, But maybe that’s up to you to figure out…….

1 Like

Awww Tysm sim! And it has a meaning as in everyone’s gullible!

1 Like

Rip Munchy meme Monday, but man it’s alright that you’re stopping- do what makes you happy Fred!!
Edit: Fred was a typo but im leaving it because it’s funny.

2 Likes

Fred is very thankful for this comment, and I’m sure Fred is gonna be happy finding better forum posts and series!

1 Like

… I got scammed, I have been waiting for the truth about sep 28th for so long :sob:

MMM will be missed :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Heheh to think before now I only did tell 1 person, i don’t remember why I started the gag, but it is pretty funny to have such a big setup for the troll. If it is a troll ……… :eyes:

1 Like

What the forums are gonna look like now that Munchy Meme Monday is gone
padina Dijete akutan desert gif - seyidoglunakliyat.com

4 Likes

This is myself we’re talking about I’ll probably fill it with other topics XD

maybe a new series idk lol, I have other posts planned actually too it’s just idk which ones I wanna do. Plus I owe yall a tier list still lmao

1 Like

Also thank yall for the support on this one! Very glad you all enjoyed it, I did NOT expect a lot of 7-10/10’s lmao. I’ll think of smth to entertain you all as much, maybe a little more interactive then this.

1 Like

I honestly feel honored to be mentioned in a way for your final meme monday. They have been good. :+1:

4 Likes

awww i am glad you feel that way! you have definitely left some support so if anything i am honored to repay the favor somewhat :D

2 Likes

Wow I can’t believe September 28th had such a deep meaning!

4 Likes

You know who else has a deep meaning

1 Like

Imma ask yall this:

I will try to do both but would yall rather have polls of the month February first or forum members tier list for impact? (I have already selected the forum members on a list I just need to get images and also add them to a tier list, and for polls of the month it is 40% done)
  • Polls of the month first
  • Tier list for forum members first
0 voters
1 Like

Forum members it is. Ill start right on that soon ladies, gentlemen, and danior

2 Likes

Okay so I made the tier list itself for the forum members and everyone who I feel should be on it is, I looked at A LOT of profiles to see who was the most active or who made some bigger more popular posts within the span of a year, so if you did smth big toward like the end of 2022 or January 2023 sorry you aren’t on it!

6 Likes

RPReplay_Final1707241631

7 Likes