Munchy Interviews 3 - EvillRat

Munchy Interviews!

If you would like to be interviewed for one of these send me a message on discord - Mysan#0152

:survival: EvillRat :survival:

EvillRat joined Munchy on Aug 8th in 2019. He is a Survival main who also plays WoolWars. He is a Mod on survival and is often seen liking forum posts. Evil was first interviewed on Feb 21st in 2021 as Survival Interviews 3 and he still has a love for collecting tags.

Question 1 - How did you find Munchy and what made you decide to join?
I was playing Roblox one day, like I did in 2019 and I asked my friend if he wanted to play Minecraft. He decided to play the prison server he’s been playing which turned out to be munchy, I did not like prison and ended up playing survival for a bit instead, and then about half a year later I decided to come back and play survival with my Roblox friends @Prazloro and @Bad_Username_ :) and now I’m kind of stuck here.

Question 2 - What do you like the most about each gamemode you play?
There’s a lot to like about survival, but if I had to name one thing it’d be the community (original answer :+1: ), it’s the main thing that’s kept me playing for 2+ years now, the survival server is also really really different to other survival servers, making it super unique which I like :)

I like woolwars because of the community as well, It’s also a super unique gamemode and has a helixed

Question 3 - If you could change anything about any of the gamemodes you play what would you change?
I have no idea what I’d change, I can’t think of stuff on the spot >:c

Question 4 - What makes you main Survival over the others?
I’ve been playing survival for over 2 years, which makes it incredibly hard to stop playing it. I also cannot play pvp games for over 1 hour or I’ll get sad.

Question 5 - What’s your favorite tag and why?
Fabulous tag is RAINBOW

Question 6 - What’s your favorite thing to do on Munchy?
I love just talking to people on survival, I don’t do much building or anything, I spend most of my time talking in chat or in clan chat.

Question 7 - How did you come up with/pick your current skin?
This kind of ties in with the next question, but I got my current skin by searching up “Mongoose” on a skin website after @DragonsMaker told me my personality was like a Mongoose (something like that at least), and then the skin just became my skin.

Question 8 - Why did you pick the name EvillRat?
Read question 7 first!!! So after I put the mongoose skin on for the first time, I was told it looked like a rat, this was July 2020, That’s where the rat part came from. The evil part came from my Roblox name from 2016, EvilPrisoner132. I put them together to get EvilRat, which was taken, so I decided to go with EvillRat.

Question 9 - What are your goals on Munchy if you have any?
My current goals consist of nothing

:survival: Extra Questions :survival:

1 - What’s your favorite item from any of the Survival crates?
I love the pie party and the elf hat :) pie party is super funny and the elf hat is really cute.

2 - Do you do the quests on Survival and if so what’s your favorite quest, if you don’t why not?
I have never tried doing the quests, I am way too lazy for them.

3 - What food do you survive on on Survival and why?
I survive on creative mode currently, but I used to survive on @DrewskiLuv’s golden carrots which randomly DISSAPEARED.

4 - What’s your favorite thing about being a Survival Mod?
In 2019 I got helped by this really cool moderator called “CryptWarrior” and I think since then it’s been a goal of mine to get to mod and now that I’ve done it that’s probably my favourite part.

5 - Umm?
FREE ADVERTISEMENT SECTION!!! Please look at my crate guide it pains me to see people not know all the gadgets [GUIDE] Survival Season 3 Crates & Cosmetics

6 - What do you think the biggest change is since your last interview?
I mean my last interview was February 2021 so I think a lot has happened since then, a bit too much for me to count, but I’d say the biggest thing that’s changed for me is that I’ve gone from just a legend rank to survival mod in just over a year since that interview, I did not expect I’d still be here after a year to be honest and I definitely didn’t expect that I’d be mod.

:purple_heart: Thanks a lot to @EvillRat for letting me interview him :purple_heart:
:purple_heart: and thanks to you for reading!
:purple_heart:

23 Likes

thats me

9 Likes

retatatui

3 Likes

Guide stealer :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

a cool rat tbh

4 Likes

Ratatouille

4 Likes

Rat is cool :rat:
Great interview :D

4 Likes

rat is very cool

mood-thats-a-mood

Also

rat butt

5 Likes

smelly

6 Likes

So smelly

3 Likes

Sorry they disappeared! People stopped selling them to me XD

4 Likes

Awesome interview! Thanks for keeping these coming Mysan!

And Rat: I love your crate guide. It is- legit- one of the top 3 suggested Munchy links from my browser. Thank you so much for crafting and upkeeping it. I know you pour a lot into that.

4 Likes

Interesting Interview
~Queen MoonPie herself XD

3 Likes