Munchy Interviews 23 - SkoPie_

Munchy Interviews

If you would like to be interviewed send me a message here on the forums or on discord - Mysan#0152

:kitpvp: SkoPie_ :kitpvp:

SkoPie_ joined Munchy on April 17th in 2020. He is a KitPvP main and he is a member of the Event Team.

Question 1 - How did you find Munchy and what made you decide to join?
I think someone told me about it, and said that events are commonly hosted there, and that gained my interest. I played the gamemodes and thought they were fun, the community was pretty nice at the time, so why not stay?

Question 2 - What do you like the most about each gamemode you play?
I like KitPvPs Manual Events the most because something different seems to happen every time depending on the hoster’s creativity, I like WoolWars’ ability to not really become boring after a long period of time, I like Survival Game’s ability to not exist, I like survival’s community and builds and how you can express yourself a lot in there, we dont talk about prison, and personally, I like Maze Runner because

Question 3 - If you could change anything about any of the gamemodes you play what would you change?
No clue

Question 4 - What makes you main so many gamemodes?
The events, as I’ve mentioned before. Another thing that I stay for that people tend to stay away from is the toxicity. I honestly just find the stuff people say in there to be really funny, and i’m usually amazing with what the people come up with. I wouldn’t necessarily say i’m toxic (at least in game lol @thefaceyouhate) but it’s definitely something worth staying to look at.

Question 5 - What’s your favorite tag and why?
Spicy. Been wearing it for 2 years

Question 6 - What’s your favorite thing to do on Munchy?
Talk to friends. It’s the only thing that still keeps me going here.

Question 7 - How did you come up with/pick your current skin?
It started with a simple drawing i made that I eventually turned into a minecraft skin. People also mistake the yellow part on the top of the head as just a forehead, its actually yellow hair.

Question 8 - Why did you pick the name SkoPie_?
I wanted SkoPie but it was taken so i did SkoPie_. Also Skopie’s BWDIM Episode

Question 9 - What are your goals on Munchy if you have any?
No goals lol.

Extra Questions
1 - What’s your favorite KitPvP Kit?
Titan before its nerf.

2 - What’s your favorite KitPvP event?
Its a hastle to host but i like trade wars

3 - What’s your favorite casual map?
Season 5 Release map was cool

4 - How is it to be on the Event Team?
Idk its cool

:yellow_heart: Thanks a lot to @SkoPie for letting me interview him :yellow_heart:
:yellow_heart: and thanks to you for reading :yellow_heart:

12 Likes

who is this stupid guy

4 Likes

sure it is

2 Likes

Pies !!!

4 Likes

skskskskskskskopie

3 Likes