MrPullMan's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

I have been playing MunchyMC since November 28th, 2021. It hasn’t been my favorite server, but then in the last two months, thanks to TwinkieWinkie’s live streams and BadBoyHalo’s events it has turned into my favorite server.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
I have OBS and Streamlabs OBS. The videos that come out aren’t like 4K or anything, but you can still understand what’s going on without having the worst quality.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have TeamSpeak3 and Discord. I am getting used to TeamSpeak and have had Discord for about 2 years.

Application

IGN:
MrPullMan
Timezone:
PST
Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
I can use a microphone. It is a headset one so it is not the best, but it still does the job.
Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
I would like to apply to become a JMod. It seems fun and helpful at the same time.
Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
I want to moderate KitPvP. I am starting to fall in love with KitPvP.
How active can you be per week?
I can be active around 1-2 hours a night on a weekday. On weekends about 2-4 hours.
Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
I do not have any punishments on your network or any other. ;)
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
This is my first application, but I have been looking at denied and accepted applications and learning what to do there.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I think half of the KitPvP players know me. They know me as the noob PvPer. lol.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in this role because I want to help the community and make their experience on MunchyMc to be the best. TwinkieWinkie’s live streams and Bad’s events motivated me to become a staff.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I have not moderated any community yet, but I think I am experienced with people’s feelings and making them happy. I would put myself as a seven and a half.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
Out of 10, I think I am probably an 8. I can tell if a hacker is, well hacking, if I watch them and stand behind them and see if they flick around. Or if I am checking for Xray, I can look at their strip mine and tell if it is not a straight line and see if they find diamonds or iron or whatever they need.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

Just a bit of feedback maybe put in some more details and have some more past experience but apart from this +1

1 Like

Hey Pullman, I’m not here to rate but I’m here to help you and others so here’s what to fix:

• try to become more active in the chat so it shows that you are online not just afk in the spawn and try to become more known!

• also your application lacks a significant amount of details

• I think half of the KitPvP players know me. They know me as the noob PvPer. lol.

Tbh I’ve never heard of you that might sound rude but me being friends with a lot of players in kit I’ve never heard of you.

• I can be active around 1-2 hours a night on a weekday. On weekends about 2-4 hours.

That doesn’t sound a lot while considering        applying for JMod.

But besides all that

Best of luck!

1 Like

Well, I usually play at like 9:00 PST so I don’t think you are on then. Thanks for the help though!

1 Like