MostLikelySam's Staff Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

<>
<>
<>

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
-Yes, I believe I’ve been playing for more than a year.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
-I can record hackers and upload them as an unlisted video to youtube, so yes.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
-I mostly use Discord but I have Teamspeak downloaded, so I can learn how to use it.>

Application

IGN:
-MostLikelySam

Timezone:
-EEST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
-Yep!

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
-I’m applying for JMod, but if i don’t meet enough requirements for the JMod role I would settle for the Helper role if I do get a chance at a position.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
-Wool Wars.

How active can you be per week?
-I’d say like atleast 1 hour per day, that being the least, but normally i’d be on for around 4 hours every single day if that’s enough, if it’s not enough I can do more.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
-I do not believe I have received any punishments yet, I may be wrong about that.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
-No, this is my first time applying.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
-Not everyone knows me but I believe i’m a pretty ok person in the community considering i’m in the HNM Clan.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
-I really enjoy this gamemode and i’d say I specialize in it quite a lot, so I want to help keep the server clean and help people that need information.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
-I would say 8/10

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
-Since I haven’t done it in a while I’d say 6/10, but I could raise that if i get back into it.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
-I currently do not have any.

=============================================================================

Sorry for not formatting it nicely, i’m just really tired and i’m trying to be honest with my answers, some staff members have let me know that formatting is not a necessity but still, I hope the honesty in my answers is enough, I believe i’d do a decent job as a Staff member, thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this! :D

3 Likes

+10000000000000000000000000000000000, great friend, active, nice, and stinky :D

2 Likes

+1

Very good application! You seem active on woolwars and I think you would be a great staff member!

+.5

Good app, great person, needs to be more active!

Hmm I like this, just elaborate on the questions a little bit more, for that reason I will being you just about a +0.9

From what interaction we’ve had, you seem nice, and I like that you’re taking an interest in munchy! I think activity is probably holding you back the most right now. I have seen you a few times, but I wouldn’t consider you a regular player. I would recommend taking the time to become more known and really solidify yourself into the community.

I look forward to seeing you on woolwars!

2 Likes

+0

• The applicatin can be more detailed
  • I have rarley seen you online

+1 gl Sam!

Hey there MostLikelySam,

Unfortunately your application has not been successful this time. I’d love to see you become more involved and known within the community - try talking to some people you usually wouldn’t interact with! Thank you for your application!

3 Likes