Misc MunchyMC Updates

As my time on MunchyMC, I have been looking for updates that could be great for the server as well as taking players’ suggestions further in my own opinion.

Woolwars Parties

This update is something small and I feel should be mentioned as we all know on woolwars they added the part system what is great when you are streaming or doing some clan work or just want to play with friends however, I notice a lot of the time players miss the invitation as I have myself several times and I was thinking if we could make it more visible. {I can add some suggestions below}

MunchyMC Clans

I have owned a clan in the server for a while and managed it well and the way clans work currently is amazing, however, I noticed it can come to an end as after you rank up is max and so is the level up there not a lot more to do with the clan except maybe try to be the top clan on the leader board but however, the only problem is the leaderboards only contain kitpvp and Bank.

I was wondering if we could get a feature such as a clan war system where if you win you get some kind of reward system, for example, let’s say APPA clan went against Monke clan and APPA won then they get some in-game clan system maybe trophies and they get +10 per win and -3 per lose and this could change and be done like rankings on the server so all clans start in Beginner Bracket and work their way up.

The way the clan wars would work would be each clan pick 3 members and it divides into 3 1v1’s first to 2 wins gets the points or something of course this is just an idea and can be changed and adapted to work as I feel this would also bring clans to stand out more as well as more competitiveness on the server as not many others servers do systems like this.

These are the two ideas for now however I will defiantly suggest more ideas in the future!

4 Likes

There is already a clan battling system on kitpvp, and there are wars/tournaments for prizes each clan season

3 Likes

I guess it’s more aimed towards Woolwars as there are a few clans that just play woolwars and it seems everything PVP based like this is put for KitPVP as if Woolwars is forgotten

2 Likes

Yeah I think integrating the system into woolwars would be very exciting

1 Like

It would indeed be fun to have some more woolwars oriented clan events. I also really like the idea of woolwars clan leaderboards :D.

2 Likes

Skippo makes a mistake.
Gets a polite reply.

I make a mistake.

1 Like

This would be really cool :D!

1 Like

+1 love the leaderboard idea!

1 Like