Clans Season III

CLANS SEASON III

As some of you may not know, season 3 was put on hold due to unforeseen circumstances. With that being out of the way now, this season will be hosted by someone you may be familiar with, finessedkid! Everything will still be the same in terms of rewards and how the clan season would normally go. This season will begin on the 8th of June 2020, and will end whenever the brackets finish!

How it works:

This season’s scoring will work a bit different than last season. Here’s a quick explanation of how we anticipate this current season’s scoring system to function:

Each clan has three opportunities to battle each other clan during this season. A point is rewarded for every round won within a given battle, and the clan with the most points at the end of the season is the winner!

How to battle:

Battles can be officially challenged on the clans discord. The challenged clan has 3 days to respond and figure out a time and date for the battle or a 2 point punishment will be given to the challenged.

How to join the leaderboards:

At this season’s inception, clans were invited to join in on the challenge of climbing the leaderboards. As of now, clans can no longer request to be added to the leaderboards at this time. For more information on how to include your clan for next season, message finessedkid on discord @JOHN#1045.

Rewards for winning:

If your clan wins this season, you can look forward to three players in your clan being given 1 MONTH ELITE! and the leader being given 1 MONTH LEGEND!

The clan leader of the winning clan will decide who gets the elite! Must take part in at least two clan battles to be eligible.

And there’s more…

The winning clan also gets a free trophy next to all of their names! This symbol, :biohazard:, will last until the next clan season begins!

Good luck to everyone participating! We look forward to seeing the competition commence.

8 Likes

Laughs in clanless

1 Like

Trashcan clan

Well this is an easy win isn’t it.

I love it :+1:

@Atterax lmao😂

yawn, easy win @NapkinOfVembz.

1 Like

This is gonna be exciting to see :)

looking for clan!

former clans: ceo, mcgang, gucci, clap & more i forgot
achievements: #1 season kdr season4, #1 lifetime ks season4, #1 seasonal ks season4, #3 seasonal kdr season3, 1800 elo before stat reset, 1600 current, beat bbh on stream and got banned, soon to be banwaved

1 Like

!!! Finally

Make a woolwars version of this

1 Like

is this PvP

@EeveeNoises we gonna smoke this :triumph:

2 Likes

message me 10 i got a spot for you. #1 Clan.

1 Like

We got this i
@iiFadz and @EeveeNoises the eevee clan will be first

2 Likes

ahaha.

Msg me when you’re online.

i think avoid needs to sit out this one before i drop them all again :flushed:

laughs when you have already lost