Minecraft VR mod?

I have a VR headset that works with a mod called Vivecraft that I play Minecraft VR with. I want to make sure nothing bad would happen if I used it on the server. Is this allowed? I don’t see why not, considering it doesn’t give the player any unfair advantages. If it is, has anybody ever used this mod on the server before? If so, did it cause any problems? Thank you.

2 Likes

Go here to find all allowed and disallowed modifications. I’m not 100% sure, though.

Althought not specified anywhere, I have asked the senior staff about this previously and they said it is allowed. However I do advise you to use this at your own risk as we have had a few causes, dependant on how the software is used, where people have been banned for looking like they were hacking. If you plan on doing this anyway I would strongly advise that you record your gameplay, or stream it with vods enabled, just in case :slight_smile:

4 Likes

it’s allowed, but you might get banned because the movements in VR look a little sketchy to the anticheat