MemeDank70's Event Application July 2022

IGN: MemeDank70

Timezone: CST / (GMT-5)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP) KitPvP

How often can you host events?
This is possible to change if busy with, work, school activities, etc.

Schedule:

Weekdays: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
Weekends: 3:30pm - 11:00pm

What sets you apart from other applicants?

Dedication:
The definition of dedicated is “(of a person) devoted to a task or purpose; having single-minded loyalty or integrity.”

I’ve been dedicated to positions such as the one I’m applying for today for some time now.

Teamwork:
The ability to cooperate with more than one or more people at a time to get something done. That is my definition of teamwork. There is such thing as good teamwork and bad teamwork, and I try my best all the time to have good teamwork whether or not I like who I work with.

I’ve been actively working in many teams between now and the last application (Working my job, on build teams, staff teams, etc.)

Honesty:
Telling the truth. More often than not people aren’t as honest as they should be in some situations, whether that’s to protect someone’s feelings, to benefit from it somehow, or just downright don’t care. I myself do not ever lie to protect someone’s feelings or to benefit from it in any way because when they eventually find out it will cause more harm than if you just told them right away.

This is something I had to learn the hard way. Not from my own doing.

Determination:

Whenever I find something I want and it’s something I genuinely want I will go after it harder than anything before it. I’ve made a total of 3 other event applications, and 3 staff applications.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I would try to add to the grand number of maps that the Event Team has for the many events, I would host frequently, and on top of all that would be my knowledge of the position and what commands are used often.

Common Commands:

• /broadcast - Sends a message to players saying there is an event being hosted!

• /event - Host automatic events maintained by plugins.

• /togglepvp - Turns pvp on/off in Event world.

• /togglepickup - Toggles pickup items on/off for players in Event world.

• /eventkick - Kicks a player from the Events.

• /eventban - Bans a player from joining Events.

• /eventunban - Unbans a player from joining Events.

• /skit create - Copys your inventory to apply to players during events!

• /skit apply - Applys a skit you created to a player.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe my reputation is overall positive.

I always try and welcome back my friends that come online, I’m not toxic in chat, and I always try and be friendly and helpful to the new players on the server.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

Two main reasons. One is that I want to bring joy to players and make their experience better. The second reason would be building experience in this position and handling players better.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

• Strength: Communication, I always try my best and communicate what is going on and I make sure my schedule is vocalized.

• Weakness: Experience, I do not have much experience in a position such as the Event Team.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Atterax - Hosted sumo for me plenty of times!

@iNateCo - He has hosted waterdrop a countless amount of times when people asked, and hosted sumo red rover for me multiple times when I’ve asked.

@Sript - Hosted sumo any time I asked him and he was online!

@ZombieBot1 - Hosted Lucky Block event on woolwars!

@Twinkiewinkie - Also hosted sumo when they were online for me.

@anon86933269 - Hosted sumo for me and others when they were online!

Honorable Mentions:

@DrakeOfStars - A good friend of mine, hosted so many events in the past for me before he resigned.

@Teenyrobot - Hosted “Green Rover” for me in the past and I had fun memories of him hosting.

@McDonalds - Hosted solo dodgeball for a ton of people, and even hosted sumo for me!

Anything else you would like to add:

Good luck to others that applied!

Edit:

1. Added @DrakeOfStars to the application.
  2. Reworded weakness, and why I want to be on the event team.
  3. Reworded what sets me apart from other applicants.
15 Likes

I simply gave you constructive criticism is all.

What kind of criticism could I get from you, if you have any?

Nah you’re all good I was being spiteful

Real rating +1 you’d be good at this

1 Like

+1

Meme is very kind and approachable. He is very dedicated and determined for this position! Great app too

Good luck! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Big +1
my interactions with you are are always positive and u are pretty kind member in the community Meme :)
I think u can do good as an event team member, cant wait to see you cyan :D

Good luck Meme!

1 Like

Thank you very much Meerk!

1 Like

Thanks a ton Mddey!

1 Like

0.8+

Reasons for my raiting:

• Has good interactions and is very mature
  • Has expirience
  • Maybe for me but i dont see you on KitPVP so much, maybe because of TimeZones.

Other than that i wish you so much luck meme <3

1 Like

+1 for obvious reasons

GOOD LUCK MEME!

1 Like

Might be timezones.

Thank you Sim!!

1 Like

Thanks Lead!

1 Like

+1 good luck meme!

1 Like