Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Saturday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Sunday: 5:30 PM - 9:45 PM

What sets you apart from other applicants:

Dedication:
I find myself dedicated to plenty of things, and the event team just so happens to be one of them!

The definition of dedicated is “(of a person) devoted to a task or purpose; having single-minded loyalty or integrity.”

If that is what being dedicated means then you could say, I am “dedicated” to MunchyMC!

Teamwork:
When working in a team you can rely on others to help you complete certain objectives. Having worked in many teams, I can confidently say that I have no problems with that.

Honesty:
When you’re looking for somebody that you need an honest opinion from, I’d say I am someone you could count on for that.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

As an Event Team member I could bring joy and new ideas to players. As an Event Team member I would try my best to come up with possible new events for players to play. Also, I would like to connect with more people.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I would say my reputation is overall positive. I am never toxic in chat, always greeting my friends when they come online, and always trying to be friendly!

Looking at it from a negative point of view as someone who wouldn’t know me, I may come off as a little passive aggressive, which is something I am actively working on.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

One of the main reasons I want to become a Event Team member is to build a stronger bond with the players. Another good reason can be to build experience handling players. This would not only build patience but it would help for future staff experience (handling players, patience, and knowing how to react.)

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength - A good strength for me would be dedication and how consistant I am with things. I have been striving for event team and staff team from day 1.

Weakness - A weakness of mine would be needing things explained and what they do.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@iNateCo - Has hosted dozens and dozens of events when I have asked, and others too. Also a really nice person in general just to talk with.

Teenyrobot - Hosted green rover (best rover event.) I also got to be the “killer” in that event. Also host a whole bunch of events when me and others ask.

@Sript - A new event member :confetti_ball: Congrats sript! I haven’t seen any events hosted by him as this was after my computer broke, but before then he has hosted many automatic events that were on cooldown for me and others. :slight_smile:

@McDonalds - Hosted dodgeball before. Jokes aside, McDonalds has hosted plenty of events, dodgeball is just what he normally host. One I can remember he co-hosted with Nate was Sumo 4 Corners.

Honourable Mention:

@Please_Ban_Me - Not currently an Event Team member. I just have to mention them here because he was the first Event member I ever met and they have hosted countless events in the past for me. :heart:

Anything else you would like to add:

About a little over a month ago on June 16th my computer blue screened and I had a temporary fix until June 19th it blue screened for the last time. I intend on being able to play by sometime next weekend. I will update people on that and what is happening.

This was all typed out on a phone.

Edit 1: added anything else i would like to add
Edit 2: added a reason for in-activity in “anything else I would like to add”
Edit 3: change 82602 to @Please_Ban_Me
Edit 4: added bloding to reputation question
Edit 5: grammar, and reworded sripts part in Event Member doing nice things.
Edit 6: reworded dedication part on what sets me apart
Edit 7: deleted a space

3 Likes

Positives

• Friendly
  • Good application

Negatives

• I haven’t seen you on much recently and according to your profile, you were last on last month.

I believe the player you are talking about here recently changed their name to @Please_Ban_Me. The person you mentioned here changed their name to 82602 when it was available. There is more about this in this post.

Good luck!

5 Likes

My computer broke.

I should probably put that on there.

Thanks for the feedback iron :heart:

2 Likes

The legend of the noob bow spammer event guy lives on.

Now, this rating is from my experience only.

• Active before pc broke(it’s true)
  • Nice, friendly, approachable and all that good stuff
  • I have not seen, or just can’t remember, you being immature at any time. I guess not being immature could in a way mean that you’re mature.
  • Some of your answers are short, but the ones that are seem right to the point, which is a good thing. If you did that on purpose, hats off to you.

+1.69

Also, this is, by no means, a weakness. You can’t just be put into a position and be expected to know everything already.

3 Likes

+1000,
One of THE most active KitPvP Players.
MemeDank is SUPER helpful and is very friendly.

He is a GREAT fit for this position, good luck MemeDank.

2 Likes

You’re not a noob!! You’re the cool clock guy who just really likes bows.

Not going to lie… It’s just really really hard to see if its long or not on a phone.

Also for the weakness… Its more like you show an example of something, then I think about things more than needed, then I ask a bunch of questions. I like to understands in depth more then I need to.

2 Likes

Thank you Jutal, I think you’re also really friendly!!

2 Likes

Hello MemeDank70!

+.5

My reasoning for this is:

• You’re friendly.
  • Haven’t seen you be toxic.
  • Good application.
  • You haven’t been really active recently, looking at your profile.

I don’t doubt that you would do a good job, but fixing your activity after you get a new computer would increase your chances.

The best of luck!

-Splfey

3 Likes

Read the last part of the application to see why I have been inactive, but thank you for the feedback!!

<3

2 Likes