There is an imposter among us

As most of you know I recently changed my name from 82602 to Please_Ban_Me. Someone else took the name 82602 after it was available. This person is NOT me. They also have the same skin so if they try to impersonate, don’t fall for it.

10 Likes

Plot twist: This person is your alt.

2 Likes

Plot twist: This person is not the imposter among us.

4 Likes

Plot twist: They had the name Please_Ban_Me first and they took your name just to get back at you.

2 Likes

If we think about it, the name Please_Ban_Me is a much better name than 82602. 82602 is just a random number and if you go on a different server people would think that you are new to the game or something.

4 Likes

@Please_Ban_Me hello there sir, long time no see.

I guess there is an imposter among us :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

4 Likes

Not my alt.

2 Likes

Plot Twist: That’s a lie!

1 Like

I’ve been active on kit for a long time now. Where have YOU been monke man?

2 Likes

hey drake i see u typing how r u doing

1 Like

I’ve been really busy with irl duties, I play competitive soccer if you didn’t know, I want to become a professional soccer player.

These past 3-4 months I’ve been focusing on family, school, and soccer. Also developing muscle.

It was my birthday (I’m now 14) yesterday and I couldn’t do much because my family’s far and my PC is at my mothers house while I’m at my father’s house.

So yeah, I haven’t been playing Munchy a lot to focus mostly on soccer and developing muscle, I’ve already developed a lot of muscle which I’m proud of lol :slight_smile:

Hey Dutch o/ I’m doing fine ty for asking.

5 Likes

impasta

1 Like

Got it

1 Like

sussy

1 Like

Bump cause it seems the imposter has resurfaced.

I don’t think this should be counted as necroposting because it relates directly to the topic at hand.

1 Like

I’d like to think that they are aware that they are an imposter

1 Like

Am I sus?

1 Like