Media Rank

hello! Can I have Media Rank? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq5gS46gQ1HmlWnXpviyq1Q
Minecraft IGN: CosmicsYT
Discord IGN: Cosmics#0657

2 Likes

Hello! I would rate your application a C+ and I would rate a -1 because you do not have that many videos related to minecraft or munchymc. And you get about 8-10 subs per 30 days. That is not so good. Here is your social blade link:https://socialblade.com/youtube/c/cosmicsyt

2 Likes

Wdym? It is good! I am just taking a break for a bit to find collabs and so far, I am about to do collabs with popular youtubers!

2 Likes

You don’t have:

• Any public MunchyMC content.

• At least 1500 subscribers/a growing channel (I checked Socialblade, and necessarily you don’t seem to be growing enough to meet the requirements in at least 6 months.)

• You don’t meet the requirements of atleast 250 views per video.

• You also don’t use the format listed here:

Channel link:

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:

Servers for which you have created content:

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

Based on the following evidence, it doesn’t seem you are qualified enough to become apart of MunchyMC’s Media Team. However it is unlikely that you will get accepted as of now, since you haven’t had any MunchyMC content in the past month, which means it’s definitely a no-go for the time being. However if you are able to keep up with the requirements when you can reapply, you may have a chance at getting accepted.

Regardless of what I say, the best of luck if it is even useful.

:heart:

1 Like

This is because you have to follow this:Apply for Media Rank
You have also not met the requirements.

2 Likes

Does not meet any of the requirements, doesn’t use the format, general lack of professionalism in the videos as well. I highly recommend looking at other applications that have been accepted in order to view what a good channel for media would look like.

1 Like

Hi Cosmics! Thanks for your interest in the MunchyMC media rank. After careful review of your channel, I am going to have to deny your application, as you do not meet the requirements at this point in time. Please make sure that you have all requirements before reapplying. Those requirements can be found here. Thank you.

2 Likes