Media Rank Daven

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0xOsLTj6nI7iPspYxVawow

So as great as 105k Subscribers is, to apply for media rank on Munchy you need to at least create minecraft content.
Also follow this guide
Apply for Media Rank

I’ve legit never seen you online! -1 you should be active a bit more before trying to get media rank. This will greatly effect your chances in becoming a media rank. Also recommend start making munchy mc videos on your channel this is a requirement for getting it. It’s not a rank to use for flex it’s a rank to show your multi media involvement with the server!

1 Like

As impressive as this is (if you can confirm it is you somehow), you have no content anywhere I have found related to Munchy at all, you have actually only mentioned Minecraft once on any of your socials to say it was your favourite game (on Twitter). This leads me to believe it is likely not you.

I also thought it was interesting on your staff application you say you are 14, but on YouTube it says the channel owner is 15.

All seems a bit suspicious from where I stand, now sorry if this is actually you, but seeing as you were recently denied for a staff roll on the server it looks like you have just fallen back to asking for media instead and just used a semi popular content creator as your facade for doing so.

Again, you are more than welcome to prove me wrong and I will graciously apologise :upside_down_face:

I don’t know if it’s me but I hardly believe that your channel and views are sub botted, just a hunch I could be 100% wrong.

I was guessing sub boosting, veiws are super low compared to sub count

On top of this you are currently temp-banned :confused: - doesn’t help your chances @Turtle1111111

1 Like

I checked his account, and he’s not banned anymore.

Temp bans don’t show

Oh, ok. Well I learned something new today!

1 Like

LMAO
Good to know the MunchyMC detectives are back at it again KILLING this guy for being such a shitty liar. Couldn’t be me :)

image Just a hunch

EDIT: Check his instagram https://www.instagram.com/itsvorphy/

Nevermind. That’s literally on every single one of his fucking posts. I call bullshit on both of them.

I wonder if they ever got their vbucks.

2 Likes

@isaac1214 broke the rules by cussing, THREE TIMES!

Application denied. Please apply again in the future once streaming on MunchyMC a couple times or making content on the server. Thanks

~Ned