Media application

HI i would like to apply for media rank on munchy mc ik im not a popular youtuber but i would be great if i could get the media rank cause i would be able to do alot more and make more vids on munchy mc so pls can i get the media rank

here is the link to my channel > > > doitzkenneth - YouTube

2 Likes

I think that this is a good application but you don’t have many subscribers. And you get about 15-20 views per week. And you have gotten 0 subs int he last 30 days. I will attach a screenshot of your socailblade link. Here is the link:https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCzwEinXrnqymW8Ct2AVUE3Q
I feel that you’re application should be denied until you have more subs and views. You only have 22 subs. I would rate your application -10 or a D- because of your sub and view rate. Sorry and you can reapply when you have more subs and views, RepairedMouse75

2 Likes

ok :(

2 Likes

I recommend following the application format found in this post at the bottom.

You are very far from both the view and subscriber requirements, and you only have 1 video on the server, which is the number of videos needed for the rank, but due to this and your low view and subscriber count, I will have to give this a -1.

Nonetheless, good luck!

2 Likes

As said above, you aren’t using the correct format. However I’d like to mention some other issues relating to here.

Necessarily you don’t meet the bare requirements, and if I am one to say, you are unfit to currently be accepted into the MunchyMC Media Team. Nonetheless, practically speaking, before applying, you should’ve read this post, which Ironnose has said above me. It clearly states that you necessarily don’t meet the requirements.

Regardless, I don’t wish to bring down your hopes. If you say you want to become a good youtuber, then don’t let this bring you down. Just keep making videos and keep gaining popularity and one day, you may be accepted into the MunchyMC Media Team. Best of luck!

:heart:

3 Likes

Hello. Thank you for your interest in the media rank. After careful consideration of your channel and your statistics, I’m going to have to deny your application at this time. Try to focus on growing your channel more first and please read over the requirements for media here. Please wait to make another application until these requirements are met.

3 Likes