Mddey's staff application - (September 2020)

Hi I am Mddey and this is my application for mod :))

• Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
    yes I am here from like 5 months, I discovered the server in April.

• Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
    I never made vid about hackers but I make some videos and I am good at montage so yes.

• Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
    yes I have both my discord is : Mddey#5205

Application

IGN: Mddey

Timezone: GMT+3 (Saudi Arabia timezone)

Languages spoken: Arabic and English

Server(s) you are interested in moderating: woolwars and event :DD

How active can you be per week?
from 4 - 6 days a week especially Fridays and Saturdays but I’ll be always online on discord if any staff member need help.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:
no I have never got any punishment :DD.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
no this is my 1st application.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
very good everyone says I am nice :)) I always like to spread positivety and happiness.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
Because I love Munchymc community especially badboyhalo and would like to be part from his team and to help this amazing server to improve even more and to help him in his events this has always been a dream for me <3 :)) . and I describe myself as an active person and I will try my best to make sure everyone have fun and get a just environment to play and I know a lot about the server. I know the basic commands. I am aware of Munchymc rules , and I will make sure to warn or mute the players who are being very toxic, rude or racist to anyone. I am fast learner and always cheerful and that help me to affect on the server in positive way.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
um I’ll say 6 I have been discord mod for Heartsnotmemes (bbh support group who always be in events) for a while and I am co-owner now :)) and got some knowledge about being mod in mc servers.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
I’ll say 3 I am not very good at that but I am a fast learner :)).

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: I never saw hacker yet.

Hi there,

I like your application, but i would advise you to make the answers a bit longer and more detailed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately moderator applications have just closed, you’ll be able to apply next season in a few months.

5 Likes