Mddey’s Event Team Application

Mddey

IGN: Mddey

Timezone:

GMT + 3 Riyadh Arabic time zone (Yeah I am from Saudi Arabia).

How often can you host events:

• Sunday-Thursday:
    7 pm-11 pm GMT+3. (12 pm to 4 pm est)

• Fridays and Saturdays
    1 pm - 5 pm GMT+3 (6 am to 10 am est),
    8 pm - 11 pm GMT+3 (1 pm to 3 pm est).

Note: I am a University student so when I have an exam I may not join but I’ll notify the team about it.
I am always on in discord (unless I have an exam) so I’ll be ready if any team member wanted help.

What sets you apart from other applicants:

Active
Due to my schedule, I have a lot of free time to be on the server and will be very active and host a lot of events. I am on munchy since last February so I know a lot about the server c: the server is the number #1 for me so whenever I am bored it is the 1st one I always think of :)) so I am usually on it.

Helpful

I am considered a helpful person, I always do my best to make sure that I did my job. I can be on if anything important happened even if it’s not on the schedule I mentioned above. I never meme or do troll. I’ll make sure to help any event member in need.

Nice

I am a nice person so I’ll make sure to keep positivity in the server. and everyone can say so. That will help to make more positivity and happiness in Munchymc.

Quick Learner

I am not experienced in being a staff member or being from the event team. but I am a quick learner. so yeah I’ll try my best to get experience by learning + I learned a lot by joining events and watching event streams.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

I’ll host several events, try to do my best to make everyone enjoy their time on the server, and I am Streamer too so I’ll get some people on the server from my streams, same for videos.
Due to my schedule, I will be available most of the time, I am also a hardworking person so that will result that a lot of events will be announced. I am a good teammate I’ll help my teammates whenever they need me and as they say “Union is strength” so that will help make the server a better place for everyone.
The events I would like to host are:

• TNT Run
  • Red Rover
  • Anvil Drop
  • Deathdash
  • Four Corners
  • Simon Says
  • Water Drop

I also know some commands which are useful to host the events like :

/host open a GUI of automatic events that you can host.
/broadcast announce the event for everyone.
/eventually tp everyone wrote /confirm to the event world.
/togglepvp turn on/off PVP in the event world.
/togglehunger able or disable hunger in the event’s world.
/eventkick kick a player from the event.
/eventban Ban a player from the event due to several rules breaking after being warned.
/skit create Create a kit based on your inventory.
/skit apply gives the participated players the kit u made.
/eventbanlist allows you to see the players who were banned.
/eventtphere teleport a certain player from the event world to you.
/eeffect give the players potion effects that you can choose.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

My reputation is very good in the community. Everyone says that I am nice, helpful, and Always cheery.
I always forgive and don’t get mad easily and in all platforms MC, mcyttwt (Twitter), and discord servers I’m well known for being a good person and trustworthy.
I always try my best to be positive and to spread positivity in the community. I am co-owner of a big group supporting bbh called (Hearts not Memes). I am also a stream mod for @EeveeNoises.
I am kinda known in WoolWars because I don’t go to kitpvp a lot but I started to try to be active in kitpvp.

Why do you want to be on the event team:

• I always attend BBH streams and EeveeNoises(oOmarr) events and I am inspired by how they help the community to have fun and cheer up.
  • It will be a good chance for me to learn more about Munchymc and to be better events hoster.
  • I’ll meet new people and understand the community needs more.
  • I can entertain my stream by hosting events, same for players by my streams :D!!
  • It’s a great feeling to make people happy and entertained.
  • This will make me part of my favorite server Munchymc.
  • I’ll have fun.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

• @EeveeNoises (oOmarr) when he hosted Red Rover which was very fun and professional. and he wasn’t sure who won cause the winner was from the staff team and just joined the game, so he did redo.
  • @McDonalds I saw him and wanted to do a screenie and after I took it he invited me to Woolwars event that was very nice :D!.
  • @finessedkid I lost in a red rover event and I asked him for spectate and he tped me to spectate place :)).
  • @finessedkid again :)! I asked him to host red rover and he did immediately :D!

Anything else you would like to add:

• You can check my Twitter @mddey7 and ask anyone in my community to see my reputation which is very good as mentioned.

• I am from a known team in the server called Hearts Not Memes (we are the people with the heart hoodie skins). We always attend BBH streams and show him our hearts skins to cheer him up and to make people stop posting memes in his chat. BBH mentioned us several times saying (Hearts not Memes!) on his streams.

• My discord username is Mddey#5205.

• Thank you so much for taking the time to read this application have a nice day and good luck to everyone.

Edit: I forgot to mention my discord username and added some full stops.
Edit 2: I added some more details and removed one of the reasons I want to be part of the event team and I added one more point to the last question.
Edit 3: completed a cut of sentence
Edit 4: added the commands
Edit 5: remembered McDonald’s invitation to me c:
Edit 6: added some details
Edit 7: I added some more details to the questions: “Why do you want to be on the event team?” and “What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?”.
Edit 8: just fixed some linguistic mistakes.
Edit 9: made the schedule easier to read.
Edit 10/11 : added good thing Finessedkid did for me and the participants in his event and added the games I would love to host.
Edit 12: added some details for the “What do you think your reputation is like within the community?” question, fixed more linguistic mistakes.
Edit 13: added new thing cool finessedkid did to me c:
Edit 14: I added some commands

14 Likes

another edit : I added that I am Active .

1 Like

Nice application, but i should add a bit more detail to the answers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ok thanks :DD

2 Likes

+1 very nice person gl!

2 Likes

Maybe take out the third point on Why do you want to be on the event team

Anything other than that I’d say Mddey is a nice person and very trustworthy. He’s been my friend for almost half a year and I’d definitely say he’d be a great fit for the team.

2 Likes

+idk if you noticed it but under the “helpful” your last sentence kind of cuts out

Also, I’ve known Mddey for a couple of months now and he’s really one of the nicest, fair and helpful people I have ever known. He’s very reliable, and I can see him being a wonderful addition to the team.

2 Likes

oh I didn’t notice O.o thanks Brie much appreciated <33

2 Likes

i haven’t known mddey for a really long time, but he’s one of the kindest and most genuine people i’ve ever known, as far as the internet goes
even though he’s still learning when it comes to english, he has awesome leadership skills and would work well in a team like this :D.

1 Like

I think Mddey is one of the nicest people and when it comes to help he helps a lot and i hope u get into event team

1 Like

Mddey is a great person when you get to know him, his English might not be the best, but he’s learning and really fast! He’s the kindest person I know out there on the internet and works really hard, I think he deserves a chance to be selected for this job. I don’t think there’s anyone that would ever hate him, to be honest. Please consider him into the team, thank you!
The post gets a +1 from me

1 Like

Great application, but I would add some more examples under the personal experiences with event members section, but this is a great application, Good Luck
+0.5

1 Like

thank u :DD I remembered McDonalds :)) this is the only special things they did for me I remember c:

1 Like

I’d like to add that he’s vert responsible and kind! You can totally trust him, also he is active on the internet

1 Like

Hello Mddey, Your application is great!!! Judging from what people have said about you and how nice you were to me in dms on the forms. I will give you +10

-Detail
-Active
-Friendly

I wish you good luck!!!

1 Like

aww thank you so much <33

1 Like

No problem. Hopefully I will see you hosting events!!!

1 Like

Mddey is one of my friends and I think he deserves to be accepted because he is very active and he is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met! :smiley:

1 Like

+.5
Hey Mddey!

Here’s why I have you a .5

• You could add more detail to this question.

• I’m taking away .2 points from this application because of dms things. Be patient Mddey :).

• I also believe that you should become more active and known in the community.

• There are some grammatical mistakes, which is why I recommend downloading Grammarly so you can see your mistakes.

• It is a bit difficult to read this application, either way it’s a good one. Good job :slight_smile:

Good Luck Mddey!:+1:

2 Likes

thanks I’ll work on it :D!