Mddey’s Event Team Application

Done. Thanks for the feedback :D!

And about activity I am sorry but I usually be in woolwars because I am not good at pvp but good with aim but I’ll start to be more active tho c: thanks for the feedback

That’s an even greater reason to become active on kitpvp, you can practice your pvp skills in arena, some automatic events, and in the casual warp.

Either way, woolwars can help you with game sense and some other aspects. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will give you a +0.5:

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Handles feedback well

I think your application is very well-organized and detailed, but I recommend adding more detail here:

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

@DrakeOfStars put the rest very well! I agree with everything he said!

I wish you the best! :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I started to do that and I am having fun :D!

1 Like

Ok I’ll thanks for the feedback :D!

2 Likes

Done. Hope it is better c:

I have to agree with Drake here, but I can see you put a decent amount of time into your application! well done.

+0,75 for me here!

Good luck,
-Fuusky

3 Likes

1 Like

kinda pog

1 Like

aww u are POG

I’m friends with Mddey on the internet and I really want to say that he’s one of the most genuine person i’ve met. He’s really honest and I can’t tell anyone a time where he hasn’t been kind and thoughtful.

Good Luck Mddey!

1 Like

this guy is amazing you should add him to event team 100%

1 Like

Hello I am the HeartsNotMemes army leader and Mddey helps me a lot to manage this big group. He is trust worthy, super nice, funny, loyal and efficient. I can assure you that he would be the perfect staff on Munchy and would never do something wrong.

AudyYy

1 Like