McDonalds's Event Team Application

General

IGN: McDonalds

Timezone: GMT+3

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP) KitPvP

Role

How often can you host events?
During the summer, I should be available at all times starting at 10 AM (because I like sleeping and waking me up would end up with you in your grave). That is except for numerically odd weekdays (except for Saturday), where I would be unavailable due to an online course I am forced to attend between 6 to 7 PM.

While I have not yet received my curriculum for the upcoming school year, I should be expected to be available starting 4 PM.

What sets you apart from other applicants?
The main advantage I have over other applicants is with my experience being on the team for over a year (August 5th, 2020 - August 10th, 2021). Having already collected the knowledge necessary (commands, rules, etc.) over the course of being an event member myself, I should be able to get back into the role flawlessly.

In addition, it’s no secret I have already set my grounds as an active and well known member of the community on all MunchyMC platforms. Having a well-developed relationship with the KitPvP community, event and staff team, I expect myself to be able to fit right in with the team, as well as to not be afraid of asking for help occasionally.

Finally, I take a little bit of pride in having being the founder, along with @Serioux , of the official WoolWars events server, giving me a certain hierarchy when it comes to the events field.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?
Well, I believe it’s quite obvious. To host events.
One issue I had recently pinpointed in a suggestion of mine, that was also accepted by Mikeal, is that both manual and automatic events are uncommon at this point of time. Due to myself being very enthusiastic about both types of events, I strive to bringing back a higher level of activity of events, according to the community’s request (AKA, a lot of find the button, specifically on find the button 2).

In addition to my previous statement, I also loved building event warps for other event members to host their games on. Some of my maps include Underwater Waterdrop (the redstone 3x3 door seemed cool when I made it ok), Chess Redrover, and more.

Finally, I strive to have all Find the Button maps, that are not “ftb2”, deleted. (This is a joke, don’t deny me just yet, please.)

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
Having been an active community member starting in 2019, as well as a member of multiple official teams (event, staff, newsletter, BIT [They didn’t take my 8-BIT idea :(], etc), I believe I have managed to set myself as an important and irreplaceable part of the MunchyMC community.

Some titles that may prove my reputation in the community include:

• Staff Member of the Month, April 2021 (One of the only two to have ever been nominated for the title by the community).
  • Most liked forums user (I post nothing but bangers).
  • The person who caused the word “r a t i o” to be added to the forums’ filter.

Why do you want to be on the event team?
I enjoyed being part of the event team a lot. To this day, it was probably the team I enjoyed being on the most throughout my history on MunchyMC, as it surrounded a subject that was close to my heart (being events).

After having not been a part of any team on MunchyMC in over a year, yet being a very active player, I decided it was time to give back to the community that I treasure the most once again, and so I found it to be most logical to come back here.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

MunchyMC

Strength: As mentioned before, I have formed many connections with a lot of the members that form it. I always know who I am able to reach out to at a time of need.
Weakness: I don’t always work well with someone else whilst hosting an event. It’s not that I’m not a team player, as I am always willing to help if needed, however, I would usually not initiate an event with someone else.

General

Strength: One quality of mine I was always complimented for is my ability to fit in with the environment. Whether that is having to be serious to disclose a certain subject or being humorous to lighten the mood, I am always able to find my way around.
Weakness: I don’t always manage my time in the best way possible. One issue I had while volunteering as an event member a year ago, is that I would start an event only to have to leave midway through and leave it in the hands of another event member. However, I was able to work on my time management thanks to a well-managed timetable that is fixated both in my mind and on my watch at all times.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

oBears, finessedkid, and cahrypt (<-- i dont like this guy)

Seriously some of the coolest people I had ever met, and it is only thanks to them I was originally able to get into the event team and settle in quickly. I was always able to approach them if needed support with getting around the role. They, of course, were also the ones to first introduce me to the team and understand my role entirely through one TeamSpeak call.

The Event Team (One year ago)

All of them were seriously the cutest beings on earth. I was always able to ask for help and immediately be stormed at from all directions known to man asking to support my needs.

The Event Team (Present)

Hosting Find the Button, the event nobody likes but me.

Anything else you would like to add:

here's a drawing of djungelskog dressed as me (so you can know who I am when you're looking for me)

33 Likes

+1

Hosted very good events before resignation and would make an excellent event member again.

Good luck!

1 Like

uhm yes

huge +1

1 Like

Beyond -1, he is really overall just a terrible person

upon further review it may be a +2 (I’m saying this on my own free will)

2 Likes

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye

1 Like

I didn’t ask for your criticism please get out of my application

this is a joke please I take criticism well don’t deny me just yet please
3 Likes

yea idk i think its a +1

2 Likes

Bqre and egg are easily the top applicants with ease HUGe +1 (ily :heart:)

3 Likes

so basically what you’re saying is that you want to kiss

thank you para you’re cute

2 Likes

it appears we have swapped roles.
+100000000

4 Likes

Nothing needs to be said.

• Past experience
  • Prince
  • Cutie

+1

1 Like

+1 because of the discount I got for a big mac

Also because you hosted great events before you resigned, and we need great event members like you on the team! GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

thank you luka very cool

2 Likes

Return of the King

+1

1 Like

actually I’m a queen

3 Likes

I keep calling you “Prince” though :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Biggest +1 holy crap is it not obvious how much

1 Like