Map Art Build Competition <3

Map Art Build Competition!

Greetings people of the universe!

We are pleased to bring you another epicly exciting build competition!

This is a competition with a twist! We are looking to see all of your best map art creations, but with the theme of :heart_eyes: LOVE :heartpulse:

Go wild with it! We will be accepting entries of anything your heart desires, big or small, as long as they are on a map!

We have altered the judging criteria and have changed a few rules to fit the specifications a little better, so make sure you read them carefully. The more creative your creations, the better!

The builds will be judged by our fabulous trio of judges - the wonderful @spookywilloww, the stunning @DragonsMaker and the brilliant @oCrypt

The competition will close on SUNDAY the 28th February at 11.30 PM GMT (6.30pm EST) and the winners will be announced a few days later

Competition Rules:

All submissions must be map art, and have a completed map/maps of their artwork placed in an item frame at the front of their build.
Your art can be any size and cover as many maps as you would like

Solo and team builds are allowed. On a team build ALL builders must be credited and prizes will be split equally between the members.
For this competition, the max team size is 3 members

Only one build per player/team. You cannot be part of more than one team.
(Please keep team swapping to a minimum and check with me before you add/remove members from your teams)

No inappropriate or offensive builds, obviously.

You ARE allowed to use schematica but
You ARE NOT allowed to use printer

Submitting othersā€™ work as your own will result in disqualification from the competition. You will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking full credit for a co-operative build.

Staff members, including Survival staff, are most definitely allowed to submit entries

How to Enter:

You can submit entries for the competition as a reply to this post. Please follow this format:

• All team members IGNs:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • Name of Art:
  • Favourite Romcom Movie:

You may include up to two screenshots of your art in your reply.

Please make sure your build is claimed or sufficiently protected, and that you have checked the coordinates to make sure they are accurate.

Prizes:

Winner: 1 Month VIP++ rank, exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 15 Winter Crate keys
Second place: 1 Month VIP+ rank, Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 10 Winter Crate keys
Third place: Exclusive coloured glow effect (of your choice) and 8 Winter Crate keys

If we have a lot of entries, runners up may be offered a small prize as well!

Keys and ranks will be split equally between all team members
Ranks can be gifted to any player of choice

Judging criteria:

We will be visiting your build in game, and looking to see how it does in the following areas

CREATIVITY
Detail
General Aesthetics
Build Quality/Execution
True to theme

Good luck, ya noobs!

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me anywhere you can find me.

Love and Sparkles,

~ Ibby xx

36 Likes

OMG YESSS!! Iā€™m so excited for this!!! Good luck everyone!! <3333

12 Likes

YES i will not do anything but watch B)

10 Likes

Iā€™m exited!! O.O

9 Likes
Good luck everyone!!
9 Likes

This is epic cool yes I will not participate because I donā€™t know how :sunglasses:
Goodluck to everyone though!

6 Likes

Good luck everyone!! :yellow_heart:
I might enter, weā€™ll see if I got the time :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Schematica is allowed :0000000

7 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see what everyone comes up with :DD Best of luck everyone!

9 Likes

YESSS im so readyyyy omgggg!!! GL ALL!!! :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Good luck everyone!! Iā€™m so excited to see everybodyā€™s maps!! :D

7 Likes

I would be excited but I AM STILL Banned.

7 Likes

Wow seems like a really fun ā€œeventā€. I canā€™t wait to see all the lovely builds!!
Good luck and have fun for all the builders :))

6 Likes

Super super super excited to see everyoneā€™s art, I know thereā€™s so many of you talented people out there :sparkles::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

im a bird

9 Likes

This is so exciting!!! I canā€™t wait to see all the maps!

8 Likes

YOU GOT THIS TOCCA

Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

WOOO I am SO excited to see everyoneā€™s map arts!! Good luck to everyone participating! :heart:

8 Likes

the theme isā€¦ loveā€¦? lol whatā€™s what

11 Likes

oh wow! gg we already know toccataski and alk will winā€¦Good Luck everyone!

8 Likes