Map 8 Theme Idea

their a toxic blacklisted boi/girl don’t listen to em

5 Likes

I didn’t know that D:

I’m an It.

Sorry-

2 Likes

LOL I’m just joking I’m a normal straight guy. Anyone that classifies as an “It” needs to learn that there are two genders, Male and Female.

1 Like

Except the only human on earth born without a gender. (I believe ‘it’ is 12 years old now?)

It would also be cool if they did a cartoon show theme with tons of characters like Arthur, Spongebob, Patrick, Mordecai, Rigby, Fanboy & Chum Chum, Gumball, Wubbzy (from wow wow wubbzy), etc.

4 Likes

Hahahaha you know what I’d actually love that!

1 Like

thats what i thought until i found out that the only reason people started making up that bs was because some people are born with female genitals on the outside and a male genital on the outside, or they have 30% male genitals and 70% female genitals… no one chooses to become an “it”, some peoplr are just born so because the human race is evolving towards the female gender becoming more dominant, taking over males

I honestly love that idea!

1 Like

pokemon or disney

theres more shows than just disney shows it would make more sense for most popular cartoon shows
pokemon makes sense but they should put in more anime shows rather than just pokemon