Map 8 Theme Idea

I dont know if there is a map 8 theme confirmed yet but I do have a suggestion for the theme. A One Piece theme. so my reasoning for this is that there is this prison in the show called Impel Down and it is this prison located in the middle of the sea and it has 6 different levels each one is both harder to get out of and more gruesome. usually the worse your crime was/ the higher your bounty was the lower the level you go.

The first level(or the top level since the levels go down underwater) which is a large forest in which the leaves of the tress and the blades of grass are razer sharp.
The Second level is a cell that looks like a normal cell but it has wild beasts that roam the halls Like a Basilisk and a Sphinx.
On Level three they barely feed the prisoners or give them water and the temperature is pretty hot and it is a very dry place. this cell is almost like a desert and it has the terrain like a desert.
Level 4 is extremely hot as it has a giant cauldron filled with lava/magma.
level 5 is the complete opposite from level 4 and its basically a giant freezer. then there is this level 5.5 which is a secret place that prisoners have found and are hiding out there since they cant escape they are just hiding inside.
Level 6 is where the worst of the worst go and usually the most powerful.

Even if the theme isnt “One Piece” I think the prison Impel Down would be an awesome prison to make/ be in. heres the fandom wiki for the prison if you want more details. https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Impel_Down

1 Like

No idea what that tv show is but the theme still seems really cool. +1!

1 Like

bad idea +1

So the outside theme would be pirates in general or heavily relying on one piece way points like the reverse mountain?
Is the item theme based on pirates in general or once again one piece related things and abilities?

2 Likes

I thought about the ability part. so I think it would be cool if wearing an item set gave you an extra bonus or extra ability and individual items will give abilities related to the character/ characters ability. so lets say luffy for example. luffys power is rubber and something that he loves is meat and he loves eating a lot of food in general, so because he is made out of rubber he can also stretch/expand his stomach to eat more. so I was thinking it could be an ability like hagrids stomach I think it could be cool to encourage full sets because its supposed to be impossible to have more than one ability. until of course Blackbeard was able to use two powers. or like you said pirate themed items. also because its not entirely a mainstream show it might work better if it was pirate themed items

-1 Bad idea doesn’t make sense

1 Like

yea your right its probably not the greatest idea but I do love the prison in the show. might be a cool way of organizing the cells.

1 Like

Don’t listen to cOnstipated, its an amazing idea especially because I just realised what show that is. Doesn’t it have like 1k total episodes or something? That’s a lot of stuffbto sift through to make the rates and much

1 Like

reason this wont happen is they dont base stuff off of one show, unless it’s super big (ex. starwars)
if a map had a one piece set, it would be anime theme. just like the videogame theme, superheroes/villains theme, etc.

well I will say one piece is a pretty huge world. like hundreds if not thousands of different unique powers and a ton of different places in the world of one piece I mean there is a whole civilization in the clouds as well as a full city underwater filled with different underwater creatures including mermen and mermaids as well as fishmen which are fish that are men, very different from mermen/maids. I mean I hope you have seen the show if your gunna say it needs to be as big as starwars or hairy potter. I mean harry potter its self is kinda smaller than one piece. well that last one is my opinion they might be similar in size. but definitely not bigger than starwars I mean starwars is just huge lol. I just thought of this as an idea cuz I really liked the prison Impel Down cuz Its quite a terrifying prison. I mean I didnt want to say everything about the prison as I didnt want to risk breaking any rules but you should read the link I sent.also read what @bluepile said. the show is 1k episodes at the moment. also I really like the hairy potter theme on this map cuz im a hairy potter fan lol and because it has a lot of things based on the movies and I think they did really well with it so I think another show/movie themed map would be absolutely amazing

thanks bluepile haha Im not the greatest at explaining what Im thinking :stuck_out_tongue: but yea the fact that it has 1k episodes at the moment is apart of why I thought it would be a great idea in the first place.

yes but one piece isnt the only anime people like…
theres only one harry potter, theres way more anime shows
it would be lit if it was an anime theme
(dragon ball, naruto, doraemon, one piece, etc.)

1 Like

map 8 is more than likely already been planned and themed, they dont want a redo of last map and falling behind schedule

1 Like

well yea but there are more than one live action book adaptations people like… or there are more than one fantasy books/movies that people like…
Im sorry I disagree I think centering the prison theme around one universe is the way to go. like the hairy potter theme. even star wars would be great. but I just thought impel down was such a great prison in of itself I thought it would be a cool idea
edit: I will agree though that an anime themed map might actually be kinda cool

yea your probably right honestly. these maps take a lot of time to build/think through

I will agree though that an anime themed map might actually be kinda cool

Harry Potter is just another movie series, just like how One Piece is just another anime series, but both are very popular, so I don’t see why One Piece couldn’t be a map theme.
It’s just like how Harry Potter isn’t the only movie/book series that people like. They could also like the marvel series or the Lord of the Rings series. There’s still a lot that could be done with the one piece theme.

2 Likes

thanks aries your clearly better with words than I. but honestly there is just too much to choose from. so I can see where some people are coming from. when they dont like my idea and how I dont like others ideas.

1 Like

Pistols would be a semi rare item as its that theme’s least defensive weapon.
Luffy (soft) as a set would be very op, as Luffy in his early stages is immune to pistons and punches, only sharp swords were his weakness.
Luffy (hard) as a set would be very op, as luffy in his later stages hits very hard, but is vulnerable to all projectiles.

1 Like

thing is super mario brothers is a super popular videogame though they made the whole map retro video games which would make more sense than making it one piece. one piece isn’t as big as dragonball or naruto. it would make more sense for them to do a dragonball or naruto theme because of the popularity and im pretty sure everyone knows what “super saiyan” means. i already have a crap ton of dragonball and naruto ideas that would be super cool on the map but for one piece it wouldnt really fit well in game. if there was a dragonball or naruto set there could be new things where if you hold shift with the full goku set, you can go through different super saiyan modes. holding shift for 1minute will give you ultra instinct which is op as heck but you need all dragonballs in your inventory or some crap idk!

1 Like