Map 8 Theme Idea

yea. you know honestly it would actually be really cool if we had an anime adventure theme or just an anime theme with dragon ball, naruto, one piece. etc. I think it would be cool if we had the main characters or main cast from each show so like one piece might have the one piece crew and then naruto would have team 7 maybe and a few other characters, and im not sure about dragon ball as I havent seen anything beyond and episode here and there as it popped up on tv. but yea I mean your right honestly. even though I still think a single show/movie would be more fun but if you arent a fan of said show you might not get it and you might not stick around for very long if you dont get the theme.

1 Like

So a single reference to an anime from all animes in this anime theme?
Semi Rare, Door “Red Door”, a reference to 18if
Ultra Rare, Poppy “Rin”, a reference to Kemurikusa, summons an npc you can give stuff to fight for you
Ultra Rare, (undecided) “Reload”, a reference to Saijaku Muhai no BahamĆ«to, 20 charges for extra damage as explosion damage on melee attack, 30 seconds cooldown.

I know some people don’t consider this anime per say but its really the only one I’ve fully watched through. If theres an anime theme which gosh that would just be fantastic there HAS to be Avatar the Last Airbender, that’d be absolutely dope. Maybe a flying staff or Aang’s robe? Maybe some Avatar toys that choose who becomes the avater. hmmmmm

2 Likes

isn’t one piece anime? wtf no gross wtf stay away from prison

The kids in Avatar can choose toys from a range of 100 different items, only the avatar will choose one piece of every element.
Also it’s hard to tell if it’s an anime or a cartoon, because it was made in America, but it tries to go in the direction ‘Physical laws with added or changed rules’ and the characters are using 5 fingers instead of 4.

2 Likes

BLUEPILE!!! YESSS! avatar the last air bender would be freaking awesome

1 Like

well the creators of the show said they were influenced by anime

2 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

i think they should use more popular anime shows than this random shit ur saying
and i mean popular as all of the shows that are SUPER popular like super super meaning dragon ball naruto one piece my hero academia etc.

the current theme is harry potter wtf do you mean gross anime is far much better than harry potter

its not anime because its not japanese. avatar was made by an american company, and was and is originally american. if there was a cartoon theme sure but avatar isnt as big

1 Like

That sounds a bit too mainstream.

no one wants to play a map with a show that only you know. it’s supposed to be mainstream

One reference per item, is this so hard to implement weeb knowledge instead of mainstream anime?
What you add from Boruto? A blue pencil he held only once while doing his homework?

Not Boruto, Naruto. No one watches Boruto. No one cares about your irrelevant anime that no one watches.

Notice how they only choose popular themes that everyone knows about

I can tell you’re going to get offended if this is your profile picture

Message me on discord SkippoAPS#1436 I am willing to try make this theme

1 Like

Wait so you’re saying they didn’t even start working on map 8??? wtf!!!

no hes just acting like he has any say in prison

make it lotr!

2 Likes

no one wants a lord of the rings theme im sorry man
actually the only people who would want that are the people that like harry potter theme

Dude stop being so negative. Your not really being helpful except for saying that other people’s opinions are bad so please stop. Like your not giving a reason why it would be bad. A reason I could come up with is that we have a magic/ fantasy themed map right now and it wouldn’t really make sense to do the same sort of themed map again.

5 Likes