Lockect_Strix Staff Application

Most of what I’d say has already been said, but here is my factual statement.

Proper nouns, not just any run of the mill noun. Punctuation is very nice to have if you’d like to include more detail into your application.

Your caliber of building is very fine, but I would recommend working on more general “maps”, i.e. WoolWars or KitPvP maps. For reference, here’s Oryeo’s Builder Portfolio, which has KitPvP, SG and WoolWars maps you can look at for the scale of what builds are “required” on this network.
Several parts of your application is very vague, and you seem to have a misunderstanding to what you should name your Build Team application. You might want to look at accepted builder applications.
Here is a guide for what to expect when applying for builder on this network.

This doesn’t mean you will necessarily be staff, or help the fact that you’ll have a more likely chance of getting builder. Builders are not apart of the staff team on this network.

Not much to say really, I feel as this application is lack luster and is prone to needed fixes if you’d be interested in getting the Builder role on this network.
I am open for change, and if any of my fixes go underway, I’m more than happy to change my rating on this topic, but for now, a -1 from me.

1 Like