IGN:
Locket_Strix

Timezone:
Auckland/New Zealand Time Zone

Discord Name:
Locket_Strix#1088

How long have you played MunchyMC?:
I have logged on around , 2018 I was inspired to join the server from

This took BadBoyHalo WEEKS to build and we DESTROYED it… (CREATIVE MODE GRIEFED) Video

How active can you be per week?:
I haven’t been active that much but just starting to come back

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:
No I have never been banned

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:
Locket_strix builds - Album on Imgur I wouldn’t say I am an insane builder more of a beginner.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
My best build i ever done was in Survival mode, Locket_strix builds - Album on Imgur Was my favorite build i have ever done.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
No some stuff but not fully experienced. I know how to make mountains

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I am not great with terraforming but a tutorial and will be stuck in my brain

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I run my own small server and have built spawn’s

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
Depends more i get to know the better so roughly around 4-10

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? Never applied I just like watching BBH and inspired to become a staff member

This application lacks alot of details. Your portfolio only has 3 builds, which is nice but aren’t at builder expectations. I would consider making larger builds. +0
(I’m also unsure why you named it Staff application).

Activity is not a requirement but your profile shows that you have barely played. I would interact with the server more.

1 Like

Yeah, I am more a server manager more than anything but know my builds

What do you mean by this?

Also I would suggest looking at some accepted builder applications to see what type of builds Munchy is looking for and the average amount of builds put in to the portfolio.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Ello Locket_Strix, there are some major flaws in your applications that I need to point out, possibly helping increase your chances of getting BUILDER Rank.

Grammar!!:
I cannot judge someone by how they speak because you may be from a different language origin, but I would try to capitilise Nouns and Capital Letters. This will also add onto expanding your sentences. A builders application (yet any application), should have around 2-3 sentences minimum to be at expectations.

Expanding your builds!:
Your builds are awesome (probally better than mind but we dont needa know that yknow c:) but I feel like they dont match the expectations for what a builder needs to have to become apart of the great BUILD Team. Try using WorldEdit and Voxel more with any other tools you may come across in your time building.

Interaction:
As being apart of the BUILD Team is a big thing to handle, you should have some type of interaction with the community. Like Kiwi said, you should interact with the community more as your profile shows that you havent played for a bit frequently. You should be playing with the community if your making their playzone.

If you have any questions or regards message me on discord and we can hop on a call of your choice if you want to appoint me one,
Bearaddo#3068

Best of luck!

2 Likes

Actually I don’t believe there are requirements for your community involvement to be on the build team! ;o
Concerning the application, you seem pretty unsure of yourself (“I wouldn’t say I am an insane builder more of a beginner”), I would recommend practicing more! Build ambitiously, it doesn’t necessarily have to be on your portfolio but also just for study! Worldedit and Voxelsniper are among some really useful building tools and I would definitely suggest learning those. (Builder’s Refuge is a good server to practice with these on!)

• worth mentioning that you seem a bit confused (?), this is an application for the build team, not the staff team (Staff Applications are currently closed). Make sure you know that.
3 Likes

Most of what I’d say has already been said, but here is my factual statement.

Proper nouns, not just any run of the mill noun. Punctuation is very nice to have if you’d like to include more detail into your application.

Your caliber of building is very fine, but I would recommend working on more general “maps”, i.e. WoolWars or KitPvP maps. For reference, here’s Oryeo’s Builder Portfolio, which has KitPvP, SG and WoolWars maps you can look at for the scale of what builds are “required” on this network.
Several parts of your application is very vague, and you seem to have a misunderstanding to what you should name your Build Team application. You might want to look at accepted builder applications.
Here is a guide for what to expect when applying for builder on this network.

This doesn’t mean you will necessarily be staff, or help the fact that you’ll have a more likely chance of getting builder. Builders are not apart of the staff team on this network.

Not much to say really, I feel as this application is lack luster and is prone to needed fixes if you’d be interested in getting the Builder role on this network.
I am open for change, and if any of my fixes go underway, I’m more than happy to change my rating on this topic, but for now, a -1 from me.

1 Like

Proper Nouns also work :+1:

1 Like

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like