Leaadd's Event Team Application

IGN: Leaadd

Past names can be seen by clicking this link: https://namemc.com/profile/Leaadd.1
Past names of another account that was my main can be seen by clicking this link: https://namemc.com/profile/RotationHexagon.1

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

What server are you interested in? (WoolWars or KitPvP)
I am interested in hosting events on KitPvP.

How often can you host events?

I will show my schedules in Eastern Standard Time for both school breaks and during school.

School-

Monday: 4:30 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Tuesday: 4:30 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Wednesday: 4:30 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Thursday: 4:30 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
Friday: 4:30 P.M. - 12:30 A.M.
Saturday: No set time but typically between 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 A.M.
Sunday: 10:30 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.
Can host events around 1-3 times a day

School Breaks-
Monday: 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 A.M.
Tuesday: 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 A.M.
Wednesday: 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 A.M.
Thursday: 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 A.M.
Friday: 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 A.M.
Saturday: 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 A.M.
Sunday: 10:30 A.M. - 12:30 A.M.
Can host events 2-5 times a day

What sets you apart from other applicants?

I believe what sets me apart from other applicants is that I have played this server for a little under 2 years and have noticed lots of events that were hosted and learned how to host them as I was participating. Along with that, being active a lot has shown me how much players love having events hosted (myself included). Some of the manual events I have seen hosted and believe I know how to host are stated below.

Waterdrop: Fairly simple event to host. In waterdrop, the participants must drop into a 3x3 (possibly larger) square filled with water. As the players pass through the rounds, the obstacle in the 3x3 square gets increasingly harder until one player remains.

Green Rover: Green Rover is another simple event to host. Before the event starts, the hoster does a raffle (typically “First 2 to type “blank” are the slayers!”). After the raffle the players must all stay on a certain color before the event begins. When the event begins, the hoster says “Run to ___!” After that is entered, the slayers have full rights to shoot the players with their bow and arrows in hopes that they will hit a player into the lava. The players must do a tiny amount of parkour to get to the said color over lava.

Last to Stop Running (LTSR): As the title implies, in Last to Stop Running, the players must run around in what is usually an oval shaped track with various obstacles being added as the event moves forward. The obstacles consist of parkour jumps, cobwebs, lava holes, head hitters, and more. The winner of the event is the person to not die or touch the cobwebs for longer than the other participants.

Sumo Red Rover (SRR): Sumo Red Rover is most likely the hardest event to host from my perspective. There are lots of commands the hoster must type for the event to work properly. I do not believe I know some of the commands used to host this event but I am 100% willing to learn. In Sumo Red Rover, two captains are picked using another raffle system (being ”First 2 to say “this” are the captains” again). After, the person hosting the event asks the captains to message him/her their choice in Rock, Paper, Scissors. The winner gets to pick a player first. After the captains have gone back and forth picking their players, the captains must message the host the player they want to put in first. When the said players are picked, they are teleported into a box. Following this, the host asks the two players if they are ready. After they are ready, the host world edits the blocks to air and the players battle it out on a flat circle, the first person to knock the other off is the winner. If a player manages to knock off three of the opposing team’s players, the opposing team receives a knockback stick in order to give an advantage. Once again, the last player(s) standing wins. The MVP (person with the most kills) and the captain each get the prize unless it is hosted for fun. I don’t believe I have seen what happens if two players each have the same amount of kills though.

Pig Thing: Love the name of this event. In Pig Thing, players are given a pig with a saddle so they can ride the pig. After all the players are on their pigs, the person hosting will attach all of the pigs with a lead. Then the pigs with the players on them are flown up into the air by the host and usually attached to a fence in the air. Then the host warns everyone that PvP will be enabled in a certain amount of time. When PvP is enabled, the players must punch the other pigs to kill them and thus knock the player on it off. Last person and pig hanging from the fence is the winner. THE PIG DOES NOT GET THE PRIZE.

Deathdash: Deathdash is another Slayers vs Players event. Another raffle is done determining which two (or one) players get the role of slayer. The players are equipped with a diamond helmet, diamond boots, and are invisible besides the armor, as the slayers are equipped with leather armor, a wither skeleton skull head, and a sharpness 2 sword I believe. After the players are released, the slayers are given either 30 seconds or 1 minute until they are released as well. After the slayers are released, it’s once again last to survive is the winner. There are also various obstacles to move around such as pillars.

Simon Says: I’m sure a lot of people know how the game Simon Says is played but I will explain it since it is altered a bit on MunchyMC. When the players are teleported they are put in a box. When the tps are done, the host explains the rules. The rules are usually “Spelling matters, capitals don’t.” After this, the players compete to be the winner. Two parkour runs are in the map that is hosted and most of the time both of them must be completed within the entire event. On rare occasions the person hosting might make the top two or three players do what is called a “Split or Steal” where they decide whether to split the prize or steal the prize. I don’t fully get how stealing the prize works but I’m pretty sure that if both or all players choose to steal then nobody gets the prize.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I feel that I can bring back some events that haven’t been hosted in a while such as Classic Red Rover (Manual), Lucky Corners, or even Anvil Drop. Classic Red Rover has rarely been hosted manually and I feel it’s just a tiny bit harder to host than Sumo Red Rover but once again I am definitely up to try. On a private server, I experimented with hosting Lucky Corners and it is very simple to host. I can definitely bring this event back if it is requested or even if it isn’t. I haven’t seen Anvil Drop hosted in a while but it could have been hosted when I was offline. Nevertheless, this event seems very simple to host considering the redstone is already set up. Besides bringing back some old events, I think I could come up with different variants to any types of events. For example; Jump Boost Waterdrops or PvP Color Run.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I think that my reputation in the community could use a little more work. I used to often find myself saying mean and hurtful things to some people. Bear in mind that this was not as often as you would think it was. I noticed my actions in chat after I said them and wondered why I even typed it out. Sometimes I felt like what I said came off as mean even if I did not intend it to be mean. A while back this used to be a definite issue with me but I believe that I have matured over time and that these occasions have been vastly reduced. I have been trying to help people with issues they have had recently with KitPvP and other various gamemodes. I understood that I was completely accountable for my past punishments and that is why I am working on becoming more kind. As of now, I believe that my actions within the MunchyMC community have shown others that I am friendly, helpful, and motivated. Along with that I do say that I am sorry if I have hurt anyone with any toxic speech that I have stated even if I didn’t try to come off as mean.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to be on the Event Team because I feel that becoming a member on the team would be both a challenge, and a great activity for me. I also believe being an Event Team member means you must be active on MunchyMC and I think I am just that. I am incredibly active on KitPvP and MunchyMC in general. If you can remember, around one or two months after joining the MunchyMC community, I applied for the Event Team. I understood after getting denied that at the time, applying was obviously a mistake being that I have only been playing for less than two months and having little to no knowledge of the server and its players. Now, having been a bit under two years, I feel that I am motivated and ready to take on the challenge of being an Event Team Member for the KitPvP community.

Give us one strength and one weakness you have:

Strength: My strength is that I am well-known and understanding within the player base. On my old account with Legend Rank, I would often always host automatic events for the players when they asked. If I could not do so, I would tell them that there is a cooldown on the event and how long until I can host it.

Weakness: My weakness is that I am not fully knowledgeable of the commands given to the Event Team. This is something that I can definitely try and work on with other Event Team members. The ones that I do know are stated below.

• /broadcast - Alerts all online KitPvP players about an event that is going to be hosted.
  • /eventtpall - Sends a message to all online KitPvP players allowing them to type /confirm to join the event.
  • /eventtp - Teleports a certain player to the event.
  • /eventkick (/ekick) - Kicks a player from an event that is happening or is going to start soon, as well as sends them to the casual warp.
  • /eventban (/eban) - Bans a player from all manual and automatic events to come, as well as sends them to the casual warp.
  • /eventbancheck - Checks to see if a certain player is event banned.
  • /togglepvp - Toggles PvP on or off in an event.
  • /togglepickup - Allows or disallows players to pick up items dropped in the event.
  • /event - Opens an inventory with all automated events available to be hosted by normal players.
  • /host - Opens an inventory with exclusive events and automated events only accessible to eHelper’s and up.
  • /eeffect - Gives all players participating in the event a certain effect.
  • /skit create - Copies the items in your inventory (including armor) and makes a skit.
  • /skit apply - Applies a skit to participants in a certain radius.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Sript - Kind and talkative person, and one of my first friends on this server. Hosted Last to Stop Running and Waterdrop after I asked.

@iNateCo - Really nice and good friend of mine, haven’t heard a single mistake come from him in a year, hosts lots of events whenever players ask.

@DutchMTC - Had a private server a while back where me, her, and a couple other people could practice hosting events which helped me a lot.

@Atterax - Love this guy, whenever I see him he’s always either chatting with the community or hosting events. Great guy and really nice.

@Twinkiewinkie - Go a while back and I could be mean to her at points but definitely regret it because she always finds a way to not care and continues to be nice to me and others. Hosted Last to Stop Running as well after I asked.

@Storzz - Although he hasn’t been that active recently, Storzz is an amazing person with a kind heart and I wasn’t surprised at all to see him get the Event Rank. Hosted plenty of events for me and others when they asked.

@Lukasuukas - Hosted Waterdrop, and Last to Stop Running for me in the span of around 1 hour and 15 minutes. Kind person and tries his best to be a great Event Member.

@SkoPie_ - Hosted Waterdrop for me and some others when I asked.

If there are any questions you would like to ask please add/message me on discord.
lead#9388

Anything else you would like to add:

Good luck to everyone! <3 Have a wonderful day/night :)

Edit 1: Added “What server are you interested in?” question
Edit 2: Added “What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member” question

17 Likes

HUGE +1
Leaadd has shown maturity, activity and an overall respect for other players and the community. I think Leaadd is the perfect image of a candidate. They have matured so well over the past few months and I think Leaadd would make a great event member!

Best of luck!

-Nate

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

oh wow i actually like this application a lot i would say a HUGE HUGE +1 lead
i know this isnt really that needed but its still apart with the questions (and its obvi what youre gonna pick xd)

2 Likes

+1
Lead has been a mature and active member in the community, and from what I’ve seen he shows knowledge on hosting that the normal player wouldnt know. Incredible candidate.

Although showing signs of immaturity in the past, i believe he has gotten a lot better and could be worthy of the position.

2 Likes

+1

• very active
  • very known in the community
  • overall an awesome application

good luck :)

2 Likes

+1
I see you a lot when I come onto kit and you act very mature and seem to be very well known in the community. You also have a good knowledge of event commands.

Good Luck :D

1 Like

Thank you! I also added the question sorry about that.

@Mddey @SkoPie @oTortle Thank you all as well!

4 Likes

this post has been removed, see my response below

+1

idk bro he helped me escape from some guy in kitpvp wow what an awesome guy

1 Like

I don’t really know you but this application is insanely detailed and its obvious you put a lot of work into it and you love the Munchy community

+1

1 Like

The detail in Leaadd’s application is incredible!

Leaadd is an extremely active, and mature player.

Leaadd is also very kind and has been very very passionate about becoming an Event team member!

#LeaaddForEventMember!

+1

1 Like

+1

Lead an old homie

1 Like

Thank you! Good luck with your application too :)

@Falconu and @laptev Thanks as well! <3_<3 laptev

2 Likes

Plusone avoid member

1 Like

+1 you are quite active and kind. This is a very detailed application aswell.
Good luck! :D

1 Like

+1

give this guy the rank

1 Like

Thank you very much!

@Craftifyer @r1gged Thank you!!

1 Like

love it girllllll
as you should. Periodttttt. :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care: :nail_care:

1 Like

Easily the best canditate for this role this season, Leaadd is never toxic, he is mature and kind and extremely swag. He also has major knowledge of event commands and stuff and is a known member of the community

+1

2 Likes