Leaadd's Event Team Application

naic wOn

2 Likes

+1

• Detailed application
  • Active
  • Very knowledgeable on the events and commands!

Good luck! :D

1 Like

Thank you Cyanite… <3 good luck on yours too of course

Thanks @MeerkatMist too! And I’m pretty sure thanks @Kennethhh and @7lukino

3 Likes

+1 I like their profile picture

1 Like

+1 leaadd

1 Like

+1 nice guy

1 Like

+1 see u alot

1 Like

@GodKoala @Simfonija @JimboTheDaddy @ThatTYY

Thank you all!!! Simfonija good luck on yours too <3

2 Likes

+1 best ww

1 Like

literally love this guy istg +1 SOOOO active and SOO FRIENDLY good luck lead I LOVE YOU! <333

1 Like

+1 plays a lot

1 Like

-1, Anybody who spends their time playing intentionally attempting to ruin a players experience is not suited for a staff position (or similar). you have been incredibly unfriendly towards me despite my best efforts to talk to you. Staff members (and event members) should be role models of the community or at the very least treat all community members with respect. you do not meet this criteria.

Edit: somebody who doesn’t respond to any negative feedback probably shouldn’t hold a role like this either.

@ilyFact @Playercount @ImJustWorse THANK YOU!! <3

3 Likes

-1, Anybody who spends their time playing intentionally to ruin a players chances of a new player trying to get golden heads is not suited to talk about others and how they are trying to make others have a chance of having fun with the event. You have been incredibly annoying when using falcon kit just to be killed and have the head disappear. The Crown Event should be a fun time for people and not just for people who play like 16 hours a day using falcon kit, complaining about how people view you as an easy target. In a decent amount of eyes you have none of the criteria of a person who’s angry at being permed.

Edit: Your “edit” to your reply to Leaadd’s post gives off the feeling like you’re saying that “My opinion is right and everyone else is wrong, and if you think wrongly you do not deserve to be staff”

(This is in response to IceBreaker420, +1 to lead tho)

5 Likes

For the sake of not flooding the replies of leadds application i am going to privately DM you about this, if you/leadd wants me to post it here i will

2 Likes

LMAO

Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

+0.25

Reasons for my rating is as follows:

• Active +1
  • Known in the past for being more than average in toxicity (Have had some less than pleasant interactions and some that were quite pleasant.) -0.75

Final score: +0.25

Good luck on your app Lead, you got dis! :DD

edit: checked past igns and changed score

3 Likes

I think your way too sensitive for KitPvP and should go back to whatever other game-modes you play; you haven’t stopped complaining about the community.

+1 to Leaddd goodluck

2 Likes

Thank you @MemeDank70, @Befit, and @endyz !!!

2 Likes

Leaadd has proven to me that he can actually consider being non-toxic in the past months!

+1 from me!

3 Likes