Leaadd's Event Application

IGN: Leaadd

Timezone: EST

What server are you interested in? (KitPvP or Woolwars)
KitPvP

How often can you host events?

Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:30pm
Friday: 4:30pm - 1:30am
Saturday: 10:00am - 1:30am
Sunday: 10:00am - 10:30pm
During summer/weekends these times can basically be anytime with the exception of activities outside of Minecraft.

What sets you apart from other applicants?

I believe my experience, network, and dedication set me apart from others. I have been a member of MunchyMC for about 3 years which has given me a deep understanding of the community and player preferences. During this time, I have made strong relationships with multiple players, including many staff members. Additionally, my high level of activity would allow me to provide events for the community as much as possible.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

As an Event Member, I would be committed to enriching the experience for all players. I believe I have a creative mind which could be able to give out various ideas for events that cater to both casual and competitive players. With my knowledge of the community, I can create memorable experiences for players to enjoy. Furthermore, I would hear out player feedback and try to adapt the way I host events accordingly, making it a great time for everybody.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Within the community, I feel I am known for being friendly, approachable, and positive. Over the years, I have developed relationships with a variety of players. My interactions with said players are, in my opinion, respectful, kind, and helpful. As a result, I have gained their trust and respect, making me someone they can rely on and approach with any concerns or suggestions. This positive reputation allows me to interact with more players and make their experience worthwhile as well.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to be on the event team because I have seen firsthand the positive impact events can have on players and I would like to give players the same experience. By becoming a member of the event team, I would be able to give back to the community and create meaningful experiences for others. I want to give happiness to the community by hosting events that allow players to have fun and compete at the same time.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have.

One of my strengths is my ability to work well with others and have fun while doing so

However, one weakness I have is being a bit forgetful. While I try to organize myself a lot, I may occasionally forget some small or minor details

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

@Ironnose - Hosted a waterdrop after I asked
@Mddey - Used to always host events for people online
@MeerkatMist - Great person and would host events for people a lot

Anything else you would like to add:

minecraft

16 Likes

Hello LeaaddGaming, allow me to provide my intricate thoughts on your Event Team Application for Fall (2023):

What server are you interested in? (KitPvP or Woolwars)
KitPvP

You appear to have missed a period in this location on question number four. This is unacceptable and warrants a deduction of 10 points from my overall rating.

Furthermore, your distaste for “21 Hungarian Dances, WoO 1 (version for orchestra): Hungarian Dance No. 5 (orch. Schmeling)” has given me another excuse to deduct 10 points.

Overall, my rating stands as -20. Blud is a random XD

jokes aside, hard +1. long time active kitpvp player who’s mature when he needs to be and also knows when to chill out and have fun. would be a great addition to the team

3 Likes

Lead was my #1 pick for who I thought should get event other than myself last application season.

He is a very active player who is very liked on the server. He is also very nice and approachable and is overall just an awesome guy in the Kit community. I feel that learning events and learning to host them would be very easy for him, as well as working with other Event members and staff who host or help host with him.

+1

3 Likes

+1 :smiley: nice app

2 Likes

thank you 2 goats and crypt :skull::heart:

1 Like

+1 very cool :grin:

2 Likes

life is minecraft

Also +1, I love the application, very detailed application, and active! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Leads a nice, friendly, mature applicant I hope to see as an event member so +1

2 Likes

I have nothing else to say than, yes…
Definitely +1!

2 Likes

lead is the goat
+1

2 Likes

+1 meow

3 Likes

+1 nice app. Active, dedicated, and friendly
GOOD LUCK LEAD

3 Likes

I am a huge fan of your application! The appearance, format, and the way you read it.
Reading the application, I noticed, it sounds very professional, which I’m a big fan of!

Your activity is really great, your reputation within the community exceeds my imagination, and I’d LOVE for you to be an Event Team member :heart:

+1 Leaadd has not just shown interest in the server but also maturity and professionalism.

Best of luck, King!! :heart:

3 Likes

@AltyF4 @Simfonija @DREX0R @Aveqon @oTortle @Playercount @MeerkatMist @noriskss
i love you all :heart_eyes_cat::pray:

5 Likes

+1 lead is pretty coooool

1 Like

If you love me so much why don’t you marry me?

2 Likes

I don’t know Leaadd well but very active player and seems to be very helpful to others.

+1 from me :smiley:
Good luck

2 Likes

I officially vouch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The only souvenir I have from this guy is that he paid me 8000 gold on season 3 for 2 leads so I assume he’s good?

3 Likes

+1 give this hot man event

2 Likes