Leaadd's Event Application

+1 I have no doubts that you will do well as an event member!
best of luck Lead!

3 Likes

good luck bro

2 Likes

+1
Leaadd has consistently demonstrated his prowess in various game modes on MunchyMC. Leaadd’s skill, dedication, and sportsmanship make them a stand-out player who sets an example for others to follow. Leaadd is not just here to play; he is here to excel and make every gaming experience enjoyable for everyone. Leaadd has showcased his creativity in organizing impromptu events and challenges for the community. Leaadd’s innovative ideas have sparked excitement and engagement among players, enhancing the overall server experience. Leaadd’s ability to connect with others and make everyone feel welcome is a remarkable trait that aligns perfectly with the values of our server. What truly sets Leaadd apart is his relentless dedication to personal growth and the betterment of the server. They actively seek feedback, adapt to changes, and strive to make MunchyMC a better place for all. Leaadd’s commitment to continuous improvement reflects hisreadiness to take on the responsibilities of an Event Member. Let’s welcome Leaadd as our next Event Member, and together, we’ll continue to make MunchyMC an incredible place to play and connect!

2 Likes

really bro :skull_and_crossbones: ty @Mddey @Greenite @Candlea @uwupengu @rRockaaa112 and @toejammmmmmmmmmm :pray::heart:

2 Likes

this guy is cool give him blue name

1 Like

-1 hasn’t contacted me on discord to set up his interview… Hey @Leaadd! Congratulations on a wonderful application, please message me on discord to set up your interview. :partying_face:

15 Likes

Gg lead im your biggest fan

2 Likes

GG congrats Lead!

2 Likes

Congrats! :D

2 Likes

GG can’t wait to see you host some events

2 Likes

Congrats lead :D

3 Likes

:OOO
Another one?!
CONGRATS :heart:

2 Likes

CONGRATS LEADDDD!!!

3 Likes

On behalf of the Kitty Clan / ADK / Hawk / and marbond , it it my honor to be the torchbearer of this unfortunate news

Selecting the right individual to join the Event Team on the MunchyMC Minecraft server is a crucial decision that requires careful consideration of various factors. One such candidate, Leaadd, unfortunately falls short of the qualifications and characteristics necessary for the role. In the case of Leaadd, several key concerns make it clear that they would not be a suitable fit for the Event Team Member role. First and foremost, Leaadd exhibits a concerning lack of professionalism and maturity. This is evident through his history of disruptive behavior and disrespectful interactions with other players on the server. Leaadd’s track record raises significant doubts about his ability to uphold these standards, which is a critical aspect of the role. Furthermore, Leaadd has consistently demonstrated a lack of dedication and commitment to the server’s events and community.

All in all, Leaadd does not exhibit the professionalism, maturity, and commitment necessary for the Event Team Member role on the MunchyMC Minecraft server. His history of disruptive behavior and unreliability in fulfilling responsibilities raises significant concerns about his suitability for this position. It is crucial to select individuals who can positively contribute to the server’s community and events, and Leaadd does not meet these criteria.

4 Likes

you’re a bit too late Endyz……

3 Likes

this guy’s going to ruin the server

4 Likes

i’m nice at ping pong

(i love you all)

3 Likes

Welcome to the team! :muscle: