Latl's Event Team Application

IGN: latl - > Old IGNs: sukc/testbank/OsamaBinTbaggin

Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard)

How often can you host events: Between 4-9PM (Weekdays), 10-9PM(Weekends)

What sets you apart from other applicants: Maturity and love for the community. I try my best to go out of my way when possible to make sure everyone feels welcomed while giving back as much as I can, where I can.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Previously mentioned point. Have not been an event or staff member on other servers from what I recall so knowledge beyond what I’ve learned on Munchy is minimal.

Why do you want to be on the event team: Ability to give back in a positive manner by hosting events and providing back to the community in a simple way.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): TheBoop probably sticks out the most with respect to this where he has hosted events upon players asking (including myself).

Anything else you would like to add:

5 Likes

+1 yes

1 Like

+1 yes

1 Like

wait you’re Osama and testbank? WTF

1 Like

LOL how are you just realizing this???

because testbank never spoke in chat unlike you when you speak in chat every other second so i didnt realise

2 Likes

+1

• For one latl is very mature and understanding towards other players and connects with the Munchy community. They have shown that a regular player can still bring positivity to kitpvp through their cheerful attitude and demeanor. Although the application is short, it is very easy to read and for others to understand.
  • It would be nice to have a bit more detail though.

Best of luck <3
Reformationss

1 Like

+1
is latl

1 Like

Much love like always, avoided adding too much detail as the community knows me fairly well I hope? Just wanted a simplified condensed version of what I can provide back without expanding too much for the reason mentioned above.

+1 best egirl on the network

1 Like

…thanks for not doubting my eGirl persona :heart: :flushed:

On a side note, hope all’s been well with you

Cared about pvping back then, now can’t be bothered and all I do is talk

EDIT -

Changing to a +1, love you latl :heart: best of luck!

1 Like

+1 latl is a very chill and interactive gal. they strive to be as cute as possible and as well as put in time and effort to make munchy a better place.

1 Like

+1 By far the best person for this job, always helpful and nice.

Gl

1 Like

+0.75

Hi latl, I personally believe you would be great addition to the event team, but I feel like you should add more to your application if you actually want to be part of the team.

• Well Known Player
  • Knowledgeable
  • Active
1 Like

I’m personally refraining from providing further details as I want to keep it as short as possible, but if someone wants to know me beyond what I’ve written I’m always up for a conversation (Just hope that you don’t approach me talking about Minecraft if you genuinely want to know me)

I know I’ve been toxic, but this is probably a good 1.5+ years back from what I recall. I have stopped pvping and I mainly only enjoy doing events or talking to people on this server at this point. If there’s a specific situation, please do address it!

1 Like

#bringbackmypep :heart:

Cringy!!

1 Like