Latl's Event Team Application

I will +0.90

1 Like

+1 best application, most mature, if not accepted I will become the next serial shitter

1 Like

+1 yes

1 Like

You probably donā€™t remember me at all, since Iā€™ve changed my name. But uve helped me alot in prison, youā€™re nice & mature, even tho something else had happened once, including you. I wonā€™t mention it, since it wasnā€™t serious at all. +0.8

1 Like

I remember you as OsamaBinTbaggin with the male Arabic skinā€¦ +0

1 Like

That was almost 2 years ago if Iā€™m not mistaken

1 Like

your names latinabaddieā€¦thereā€™s no way you donā€™t tell me who you are nowā€¦on a side note thanks for the positive remarks :)

This was how many years ago? LOLā€¦feels like 2017 over again? Boy we literally a month out from 2020, thatā€™s 3 years deep

And why is that relevent? I am stating my opinion and my rating. I was giving you a chance because you were extremely immature and toxic towards everyone back then and I was being very nice with a +0 lol. Letā€™s see if you have changed. Wasnā€™t even talking about gender chill baud.

+1. Latl is a very respectable egirl. Heā€™s toxic to me and me only but he is very mature when needed. ;) ILY Latl <3
Respectful
kind
mature
committed
Best of Luck!!

1 Like

Application denied. Unfortunately, we do not feel like you meet the maturity requirements to become an event team member.

Please try to add more detail in your application in the future. It looks as if you put little to no effort. Your maturity is on and off: sometimes you are mature, other times you are not. Work on staying consistent.