L_otachan_l's Builder application

minecraft username
l_otachan_l

Pacific Daylight Time
discord
l_otachan_l#7199

How long have you played MunchyMC?
I have not played much Munchymc but I have background experience playing/building on other servers.
Like hypixel, and brazen a lore server i played on. For the server i became a work/builder on i joined buddercraft.
I’ve been on it for about 2 years. I just left it recently and am working on a another server at the moment.
I hope this doesn’t change anything about the application.
also if i need to learn the layout of the server to
join I’ll do it for builder rank.

How active can you be per week?
I am active about 30 hours or more a week I only am able to do it at night,and in the morning because of my schedule in the future I hope I get more time.
I have to share a Pc with family and still am trying to get good grades in school.
I swear I can do a lot in a week I promise most of the map I make only take 1-2 weeks i can even landscape in big quantities and finish it in that time frame.

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?
None of the above.
For others of course like once I got demoted because someone swore while sudoing me of course later they came out about it so it’s fine.
I would talk 10 paragraphs about this but i think you’d just not want to even ask the owner about hiring me if i did.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects.
Link to projects:oh also keep in mind I only have a week to finish these and each one takes 6 or 12 hours to finish which is why they take a week.
I don’t mind if it’s longer than that period and will work hard but will do so in the morning.(sorry tab isn’t working on my Pc)

Hide and seek hub Minecraft Map.

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:
Oh for me it has to be gravel lands so far.
This is because i used /br paint and /set for one of my first times check it out if you want.
It’s supposed to be a bedwars map for teams and i worked Hella hard on it.
I had a lot of fun making it and believe it or not and it takes only one week.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:
I’m really good at world edit now
I’ve been doing it for 2 years now, i pretty much
know set,sphere,paint, and other items like forest.
I know other command also like /replace stone 1,1:2
that’s a example btw.
Anyways I’ve used other plugins like aperture,blockbuster,litematica,metamorph,optifabic,optifine
(does this even count) and other in the past.
Most are not even building mods but i do have a lot of experience with %Appdata% if you have to know in case you want me to be a mod intend.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I’m good at transforming and building small structures with it but I am absolutely not good with big buildings like castles and skyscrapers.
I have Aphantasia so i have a really hard time with big structures in general
but and make pretty nice landscapes and small buildings, I love building and it makes it easier to calm down when I’m sad.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):
I started building a 2 years I’m at the moment with a server called the thekeks, I’ll be leaving soon if I join this one.
i moderate it at the moment because we’re trying to get the server to run.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:
9 out of 10 I’ve never really had problems with other players unless the layout isn’t constructed or showed sometimes even being the fact they didn’t explain something.
This is because of the condition i have that i said above i can’t imagine anything so it makes it a bit harder in general.
But I’ve been working really hard and will keep doing so.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?
Yeah 3 or 4, a lot of the time I just get denied for mostly just missing a picture in the archive for invadedlands but got accepted on a other server so it was fine at the end of the day.

6 Likes

You should include the application questions in your application and not just the answers.

6 Likes

0.5 builds are alright but prob not builder team worthy

I have a few concerns with your application @l_otachan_l

Firstly, your topic name is setting yourself up for failure, you have as much chance as any other applicant, what matters is your skill level and application.

Secondly, as @Alexizzs said include the questions in the application format. It helps both to community members who would like to rate your application and the build team management.

As for my rating on this it’ll be a -0.5 for the following reasons:
You seem to have trouble navigating the server, which is quintessential in a build team position.
Your builds are fairly average, I’d like to see some larger scale highly detailed builds, as well as more work on terraforming.

Nonetheless, I hope this does not discourage you, and you will fix these issues, rather than view them as just unsolvable criticisms that will discourage you from applying again should you be denied.

1 Like

thanks a ton i’ll have to fix it later in a bit i have to build at the moment lol

changed it tell me anything that i should change i should do my homework now.

You have still not added all the application questions, make sure you do that.
Also I would advice you adding a litle more detail to the application. Otherwise good luck!

these take a week or 2 to do they aren’t the best a have to make one each week for my server because of having lead it’s really fun. but creates a lot of burnout afterword. terraining is what i’m the best at so expecting to instantly be hired would be a kick in the bone.

Don’t worry i did them all just might have change the first two to make sense to my brain.

and i should make them make a bit more sense. thanks a lot

(but also i should keep it simple for now until i get the chance.)

please tell me if i should change anything it helps a lot. (;

Try to add some more text then I’ll rate this.

okay i’m gonna do that

I like this +1

okay i did some more work on it i really love recommendations
thank you for telling me to do that.
if you think i should change anything tell me

1 Like

okay so i added a new build to my portfolio

1 Like

so i may have speedrun the turf wars hub map
-sorry

this is VERY INACTIVE

bump because he never got accepted nor denied.

My rating would be +0.5

Builds are good but could use some work!

I’d change your app from “Builder application” to l_otachan_l’s Build Application

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

Still waiting for a reply lol

1 Like