L_otachan_l's Builder application

Sorry i didn’t reply sooner :)

Coolll!

1 Like

+1 not bad goodluck on builder

1 Like

Someone replied I thought this application died

yeah ill praying for you im trying to get media myself but i hope you get builder

1 Like

thank you plasma i hope you get media

1 Like

I would give you a +1 because of how many good builds you created If they are actually yours (Probably Plagiorism)

2 Likes

they are from my plant Minecraft i wouldn’t plagiarize because most likey they would be noticed for it or the post would be taken down for plagiarism or other stuff. and most of them have time-lapses(i need to do more but they take forever) to prove i did it I’ve been asked if they were mine which they-owww.
-(sorry i did a hit to my head thinking about that)
and i guess i have a download and the post date so you can know if the material is not plagiarized
¯_(ツ)_/¯ dates matter.

1 Like

Me looking at this after 5 months later
(Yes I checked)

1 Like

Oh my goodness I can’t believe you have had to wait so long :flushed: I hope staff reply soon :soon:
I have been waiting a month and a bit for mine to get a response.

I will rate your application though.

+1 your builds are very good. You have demonstrated your skill with terraforming and colouring. I love how your builds and structures are so unique and the builds look natural but unnatural at the same time. You have showed how passionate you are with building because of how large scale your builds are and how much time you devote to them.

Perhaps edit your application and work on your punctuation and grammar.

Overall, a very good application good luck :crossed_fingers::grin:

2 Likes

+1 build. good. application. good.

2 Likes

idk but gl

2 Likes

Hey there @l_otachan_l , I’m really sorry that you had to wait so long for your application to be reviewed and I would like to apologize in the name of the build team!

While we appreciate the application, your portfolio doesn’t meet our standards for new build recruits.
We are looking for builders who can work on lager maps and have experience with all types of different builds.
We’d love to have you apply in the future once you’ve worked on your builds a bit more and included some more different types of maps and structures, as we do see potential in your builds.
We would love to see more detailed builds rather than focusing mostly on terraforming.
If you do choose to reapply, please wait at least 3 months before doing so.
Good luck in your future application :)

1 Like