kZach's 1st Event Team Application

IGN: kZach (formally ZachDontFall)

Timezone:

PST

How often can you host events?

EDIT: I have finished work so I can now play from 10 am - 3am every day

What sets you apart from other applicants?

I’ve played munchy for a while and am friends with a lot of event members who have given me tips before on what commands do and how event hosting works. I could put the stuff I learned from them I to help me host events well and frequently.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member?

I can bring an active and not toxic member of the event team who can host events a lot, and always tries to keep the game fun and the players happy to help keep the community positive and open to new players. I have a lot of experience on munchy and have played for over 2 years. I already know a few commands and how events are hosted, such as /skit create, /skit apply, /host, /eventkick, /eventban, and a few more. I can be on for many different timezones, if not all timezones and can be flexible with my times.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I have a good reputation amongst the community. I am not a toxic person and I always try to be including of new players. I play munchy (and more importantly for this application) kitpvp everyday and always try to interact in chat as much as I can. I have the max rank, and my staff application got the most likes of all time which makes me think a lot of people like me in the community.

Why do you want to be on the event team?

I want to be able to help host events a lot so that I can help players have more fun whilst on munchy. I (personally) think events are a pretty big part of kit and I know a lot of players really enjoy them and would love to be able to help out with hosting them and making kit more enjoyable. I am fit for this role as I always try to help out with a number of different things, whenever people ask me to host auto events (as I have legend rank) I will do it if there is no cooldown. I really would like to take the step-up to try and become an actual event team member.

Give us one strength and one weakness that you have:

Strength: A strength I have is being able to work in a team, I personally think when I work with 1+ more people I can get things done quicker and more efficiently.

Weakness: A weakness I have is going to be school and work. I still think I have very flexible time I can play, but during the week I am preoccupied until evening.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

There have been more times then I can count where I have asked event members to host an event, and they hosted it, however one time that really stood out was when @EggNogg hosted Trade Wars for the first time ever after I asked him to. Some other times are when some event members let me spectate events and make a spectator box when I ask. Another example of an event member doing something positive for me was when @_UwU_teeny_2014 let me be captain in classic redrover.

Anything else you would like to add:
Not much, thanks to whoever read my application and to all the people applying I wish you the best of luck!

21 Likes

kay zash!!!

plus one!

1 Like

+0.75

My reasoning for this is:

• You are overall a really nice person.
  • Your application is pretty detailed.
  • You are known within the community and you have a good reputation.
  • You have alot of knowledge about events.
  • I feel like you could be a bit more active on KitPvP.

Overall, really nice application! I wish you the best of luck :)

3 Likes

Pros:

• Good application

Cons:

• Not very active

Details: I don’t see you on much, that may be because of timezones but I suggest you get on a little more. Your application has good detail in most of the categories.

Final Rating: +0

1 Like

Good App
Nice To Everyone

Not rlly active tho
Best of Luck :D

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for giving me feedback

1 Like

+0.85
My reasoning behind this is well… Activity, though you are nice, and mature, fun to talk too and never toxic!

I tried to not be biased…

4 Likes

haha zachary guy

+1

3 Likes

+1
Zach would be a perfect fit for the team

1 Like

+0.75
Well known,
Well written application,
Overall a nice person,
Your activity could use some improvements,

Best of luck Zach!

1 Like

Oh the activity topic, I have almost 7k kills. I think this shows that I have a good amount of activity, and although this may have come recently I feel I am active enough.

1 Like

Wait a minute

1 Like

+0.99

• Mature
  • Friendly
  • Would be an excellent event member.

• You could improve in activity.

Good luck Zach!!

1 Like

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Detailed application
  • Plenty of knowledge of events

I think Zach would be a perfect fit for the team!

1 Like

+1
I think you’d fit in the team, you’re mature and active and you know what you’re doing.
(tbh I don’t get why everyone’s saying “improve activity”, from my experience you’re active enough, the only thing you don’t do is standing afk in the lobby).
Goodluck Zach<3

2 Likes

+0.75

• Good application
  • Knowledge
  • Mature

Although you could improve on activity, I think you would be a good fit.

Best of luck

1 Like

Try to make your activity consistent. You usually only appear when you are applying for a position.

Zach is a nice player, maybe not the most active in kit but still a fairly active player. He is a confident young man and I support that!

+0.90

2 Likes

+1
nice
friendly
approachable

1 Like

I disagree with that but thank you for the feedback nonetheless :)

2 Likes