Kiwi Halloween Festival

Well hello there! Long time no see, The Kiwi Clan is back and we have another festival for all of you. No matter if you’re a skeleton, a ghost, a human or a completely different creature, you’re all very welcome to this very spooky festival we have planned.

A warp totem will be set up at the festival area on October 21st at 3pm BST that’s also the time the festival will begin! When the warp totem is placed you’re very welcome to partake in our various activities and don’t worry about getting lost in the forest, there will be a small hut at the spawn area where you can grab a map.

:derelict_house: The Trick or Treat Mansion :house_with_garden:

Make your way around the festival and you should find @skepiwi’s and @PigeonGoesMoo’s Spooky Trick or Treat Mansion. It has many secrets and certainly too many doors. The doors you pick decide your fate, will you get a trick? or a treat? Guess you will have to visit and find out. You will not need a description of where to find this since this is huge, (not as huge as your mothers - skepstab) but it shouldn’t be hard to find!

:crystal_ball: The Witch’s Puzzle :crystal_ball:

If you follow the path right from spawn you’ll find a small little witch hut, if you enter you will find @Mysaan eager to tell you all about her mystery. Turns out this little witch hut has a lot more to the eye, underneath is a maze with hidden clues. If you follow the clues you might end up finding the dark truth about the festival you’re attending.

:cookie: The Cookie Cottage and The Spire of Munchy :cookie:

While you’re there, why don’t you visit the newest addition to the festival? @BonBonAdventures came along with her creative mind and made the scariest tower along with some stands. Here you can enjoy the spooky games or climb the tower and see the view, or maybe you just want to enjoy the food. That’s alright too. You can get there by going on the left path from spawn.

:candy: Find The Treat :candy:

Of course the sweetest activity is made by the sweetest person, @Vicvi. She has made a game that can result in tricks or treats. She’ll tell you a block but will you be able to find it? Guess that’s up to the future to decide. You can take the path on the right side of spawn and walk past the witch hut, then you will find her sweet halloween cake!

:jack_o_lantern: Larry The Large Pumpkin :jack_o_lantern:

Larry is a wonderful pumpkin created by @EvillRat himself! Step inside Larry and you’ll find tons of pumpkin pies freshly made just for you. You can find him and Larry by following the left path from the spawn area up the first stairs you see. But be careful, Larry may or may not bite.

And don’t worry cause this isn’t even all of it. There’s a couple activities that currently are a bit unfinished or that I personally don’t have the inside info on so you will find out more about those within the days before the festival!!

Happy Halloween from The Kiwi Clan :ghost:

and hope you enjoy

20 Likes

larry is best pumpkin

6 Likes

kwi :kiwi_fruit:

4 Likes

@skepiwi why would you say that about my mother

4 Likes

Spooooooky

4 Likes

definitely (not) a cult

6 Likes

Won’t be playing this but hope whoever takes part of it enjoys it!

Rat is lurking on the forums…

6 Likes

Hope I can finish my second Halloween costume in time

Larry.

3 Likes

Y’all think I should opp with Larry?

Should I opp with Larry?
  • Yes
  • Double yes
  • Triple yes
  • Quadruple yes
  • Hell yes
  • Yes sir Mr drex0r sir
  • Yes big drex0r
  • Yea dr drex0r
  • Yes grandmaster drex0r
  • Yes general drex0r
  • Yes handsome
  • Yes bestie
  • No
0 voters

Agreed! They just gave me koolaid and said “one of us! one of us!”

2 Likes

I will build a candle-porium in your honor for halloween my sweet Candlea :jack_o_lantern::heartpulse:

3 Likes

:skull: Spooky Says Events :skull:

Wouldn’t be a festival without some events, aren’t we lucky that @LunaInSpace is hosting some spooky says for all of you then? There will be at least two rounds one a bit in to the festival and another one when the festival nears its ends. Regardless, let’s reveal the prizes you can get from the events.

Note that these are the prices for each rounds winners.

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place :1st_place_medal:
5 Crate Keys

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place :2nd_place_medal:
1 Crate Key
15 Mini Keys

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place :3rd_place_medal:
1 Crate Key
2 Spooky Lake Heads of your choosing

:headstone: Nom’s Graveyard :headstone:

Since Luna is so kind she also made a graveyard, come here to pay a visit to the Kiwi Members and Event helpers tragic deaths cause yes, all of us working on this project may or may not be a tiny bit dead, we worked hard, what can I say?

Think this is all we’re going to tease before the event? Well think again, there’s still activities to explore at this festival :) Hope to see you all there

12 Likes

hey thats me

3 Likes

can i be in it

4 Likes

anyone is allowed to attend the festival and the events, including you Pigeon.

3 Likes

My second Halloween skin is almost done so that’s perfect

3 Likes

:pineapple: > :kiwi_fruit:

I love community events like this! It looks so cool! I hope it’ll be a big success so that we can have more of these in the future :pleadingcheater:
Thank you guys!

11 Likes

damn the prizes

:honeybee: Bee’s Spooky Ride :honeybee:

In the right corner of the festival you will find this terrifying ride made by @MyBee. In this ride you’ll ride through darkness and even hell. Flickering lights and a scary atmosphere.

:cat: Black Magic Cat :cat:

Within the black cat is the entrance to a lair filled with a couple challenges, at the end you can end up with either a trick or a treat box. This cat is made by @Starry_Dreams

This is also a reminder that the festival is today :) Hope to see you all there.

9 Likes

Event is Starting now!! Come Join us!!

6 Likes