Kitpvp Season 2 Tournament! - And Season 1 Winners

Kitpvp Update - [10/20/2018]

Season 2 Tournament

Season 2 on Kitpvp is officially going to begin exactly 14 days from this posting. It will officially start at 12:00 AM (central US Time) November 3rd (3 days after the end of the Halloween event) and will last for about 30 days and end Saturday Night at Midnight on December 1st

Players will be scored based on their seasonal stats which can be checked on the website or in the hall of fame on the server.

There will be 3 prize categories;

• Best Kill Streak $50 Prize
  • Highest Number of Kills $50 Prize
  • Best K/D Ratio $50 Prize (Must have at least 300 kills for it to count. If 2 people have the same KD then whoever has the most kills will win)

2nd place in each category will receive $25 in buycraft store credit each.

3rd place in each category will recieve $10 in buycraft store credit each.

You can check your current ranking by checking your position on the seasonal stats in the new Hall of Fame warp.

Tournament Rules:

• All MunchyMC Rules apply
  • NO using the Portal Kit to get kills with fall damage
  • **A single kit (excluding the pvp kit) may only count for up to 25% of your kills.
  • NO Kill Boosting

This includes but is not limited to:

• Killing the same person over and over again.
  • Letting someone kill you or killing someone who’s letting you kill them.
  • Killing alt accounts or friends accounts repeatedly.
  • Working with a friend or Team mate to help you get kills repeatedly. (Non-intentional Teaming is allowed)
  • Doing ANY of the above or anything else that may be considered boosting will result in your stats being reset and you being eliminated from the competition.

Season 1 Winners!

#1 Most Kills: AscendantKing: 5,555
#2 Most Kills: _ShadowSlayer: 5,210
#3 Most Kills: Kahmari: 3,603

#1 KDR Theofury: 501.0
#2 KDR Rewr: 177.67
#3 KDR WitchDoctor: 64.0

#1 Killstreak AscendantKing: 225
#2 Killstreak OkWTF 193
#3 Killstreak Dishrespect 160

Halloween Event!

There will be a Halloween event starting on Kitpvp soon. Be on the lookout for these:

Adjusting the Numbers!

EDIT: AN ADJUSTMENT TO THIS, INSTEAD OF REMOVING LIFETIME NUMBERS WE’LL BE ADDING SEASONAL ONES
Another change we’ll be making is those little numbers that appear at the end of some players names.

These refer to a players position on the lifetime leaderboard. However we will be switching these to display the seasonal score positions instead of lifetime.

22 Likes

HYPE. Lets all get Hyped for Season 2! Beast Mode!

3 Likes

Hype bois!

2 Likes

omg hype! Sicko Mode!

4 Likes

I have a few questions about this:
Will all prizes be in buycraft?
Does ‘A single kit (excluding the pvp kit) may only count for up to 25% of your kills’ mean if we had 100 kills with one kit, for example glider, would only 25 count?
Will knockback be improved/any different for when season 2 begins?

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the Winners! Hyped for this season … this time ii will be the victorious one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Why would you change the leaderboard tags to seasonal? That makes no sense whatsoever, bbh. You’re eliminating one of the only reasons to grind on this server. All of the people that have already put in hard work for their tags will no longer have them. What made you think this was a good idea?

3 Likes

Congratulations to season one winners :rofl:

2 Likes

*A single kit (excluding the pvp kit) may only count for up to 25% of your kills. I’m confused elaborate?

1 Like

You can’t use Portal and cheese all of your kills. ahem ascendantking ahem

For a serious answer, if you have 1000 kills during the season, you’re only allowed to have 250 of those with the same kit. So, hypothetically, you would need 250 kills using Ninja, 250 kills using Slingshot, 250 kills using Dash, and 250 kills using Default. Keep in mind that the kits I just mentioned are just examples, you can use any kit you like.

2 Likes

Good point, we’ll have to do something a bit different like add #'s specifically for seasonal tags :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Sounds perfect. Thanks for listening to us!

3 Likes

Season 2!!

3 Likes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gg everyone GL in season 2!!!

2 Likes

Let the grind begin

2 Likes

if you have a leaderboard, it should be based off seasons, not lifetime.

2 Likes

…which is why we have both. Grinding for a tag that only lasts a short amount of time is fruitless. Which, again, is why we (will) have both.

1 Like

ye ok

5 Likes

lmfao if i had known there was no kill limit i could have gotten an easy win

1 Like

season two will be mine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like