Kitpvp Update - [10/20/2018]
Season 2 Tournament
Season 2 on Kitpvp is officially going to begin exactly 14 days from this posting. It will officially start at 12:00 AM (central US Time) November 3rd (3 days after the end of the Halloween event) and will last for about 30 days and end Saturday Night at Midnight on December 1st
Players will be scored based on their seasonal stats which can be checked on the website or in the hall of fame on the server.
There will be 3 prize categories;
- Best Kill Streak $50 Prize
- Highest Number of Kills $50 Prize
- Best K/D Ratio $50 Prize (Must have at least 300 kills for it to count. If 2 people have the same KD then whoever has the most kills will win)
2nd place in each category will receive $25 in buycraft store credit each.
3rd place in each category will recieve $10 in buycraft store credit each.
You can check your current ranking by checking your position on the seasonal stats in the new Hall of Fame warp.
- All MunchyMC Rules apply
- NO using the Portal Kit to get kills with fall damage
- **A single kit (excluding the pvp kit) may only count for up to 25% of your kills.
- NO Kill Boosting
This includes but is not limited to:
- Killing the same person over and over again.
- Letting someone kill you or killing someone who’s letting you kill them.
- Killing alt accounts or friends accounts repeatedly.
- Working with a friend or Team mate to help you get kills repeatedly. (Non-intentional Teaming is allowed)
- Doing ANY of the above or anything else that may be considered boosting will result in your stats being reset and you being eliminated from the competition.
Season 1 Winners!
#1 Most Kills: AscendantKing: 5,555
#2 Most Kills: _ShadowSlayer: 5,210
#3 Most Kills: Kahmari: 3,603
#1 KDR Theofury: 501.0
#2 KDR Rewr: 177.67
#3 KDR WitchDoctor: 64.0
#1 Killstreak AscendantKing: 225
#2 Killstreak OkWTF 193
#3 Killstreak Dishrespect 160
There will be a Halloween event starting on Kitpvp soon. Be on the lookout for these:
Adjusting the Numbers!
EDIT: AN ADJUSTMENT TO THIS, INSTEAD OF REMOVING LIFETIME NUMBERS WE’LL BE ADDING SEASONAL ONES
Another change we’ll be making is those little numbers that appear at the end of some players names.
These refer to a players position on the lifetime leaderboard. However we will be switching these to display the seasonal score positions instead of lifetime.