KitPvP [ ] Potion Master

Potion Master
Equipment:
Leather Helmet and Boots in Pink (#FF0097) with Unbreaking 30 and Protection 1.
Iron Chestplate and Leggings.
Iron Sword.
An empty glass bottle.
Description:
Potion Master is able to get some Drinks for itself, that help in utility and fighting.
Each left click on the bottle/potion scrolls it through all possible potion effects.
A right click applies the currently selected potion, emptying it and gain that potion.
Effects: Regeneration 3 for 10 seconds (cooldown: 20 seconds), Speed 2 for 7 seconds (cooldown: 20 seconds), Resistance 10 for 2 seconds (cooldown: 10 seconds), Water Breathing for 20 seconds (cooldown: 20 seconds), Fire Resistance for 15 seconds (cooldown: 20 seconds), (1.9+) Glowing for 30 seconds (cooldown: 5 seconds), (1.13+) Slow Falling for 15 seconds (cooldown: 30 seconds)
A Counter To:
Maybe everything, but also nothing, depends on the effects.

Tips & Tricks: The Resistance potion is so potent, it can cancel all damage, except /kill and other hurt potions, it’s like the shield in slay.one, that got nerved from 2 seconds to 1 second.
Inspiration: Pvp kit

why would they add a kit you need to be on 1.9+ for

The glowing effect does nothing in utility or fighting, it’s more like giving 1.9+ players a way to spot you from anywhere like xray, because glowing works like that.
Slow Falling is more on the side, where you need to be in 1.13+, because otherwise, I don’t think the server will be able to simulate that on lower version players.
Maybe the resistance potion will be more of use to get down a high platform quick without dying, but slow falling gives the ability to reach places only accessible to kits with jump boost or fly abilities, given that a platform exists to reach it from or just be able to do longer jumps.

that didn’t answer my question

7 Effects, one can only attract 1.9+ players, one requires the user itself to be in 1.13+ to work.
I don’t get your question, 5 potent effects already there and can’t think of more.

The server runs on 1.8 so 1.9 or 1.13 effects don’t exist at all. They cannot be used by anyone.

2 Likes