KitPvP Kit Balancing

I feel like this is the perfect post for me. AS people may or may not know over the course of 2 years I’ve mained 4 distinct kits, Archer, Swapper, Titan, and Fish. The fish nerf was deserved, but the other 3 kits I would like to rant about it and hope yall understand to balance correctly in the future. Firstly Swapper, Swapper was the one kit that could swap you with someone else making it the perfect bait kit, however when it gained a 5 second cooldown dealing with more than 2 people became impossible. So the lesson there is to think how that nerf would cause people to think about a nerf. Now Archer, Archer was a kit that let you distance yourself from an enemy with the unch enchantment, however, when it was changed it became less of an archer and became a sniper which sniped titans who were in the orange-red zone causing a 1 hit kill. And now titan. Titan is the worst kit in existence now, or at least for doing what titan was used for. Which was to kill killstreaks, which can only be done if you kill 5-7 people with the last hit. Seems simple but people overestimate the power of titan because everyone runs from a green-yellow titan which is worse than the PVP kit for dmg and a worse escape option than hornet causing it to be like both but none at the same exact time. And by the way, Titan Weaknesses exists, a post by me a titan main to tell people how bad titan is, and also Petition to slightly buff titan kit in case I didn’t engage yall enough to buff titan. So at the end of this monologue, I ask no plead for just 2 simple things, 1 think of how a buff/nerf would change a kit in the future, and secondly please remove the max hp regen to titan, it’s literally the one thing a titan can lose to not because of skill but because the people who are on just run away for 10 hours causing you to lose 10 minutes to just dedication to killing ppl for strength. So please buff titan and think about how the kits change when nerfs occur. Bc the nerfs to some kits have been catastrophic to some of them.

3 Likes