KitPvP Event Maps - Build Competition!

KitPvP Event Maps Build Competition!

Hello Munchies!

The Build Team will be hosting a Build Competition, for any players who want to show their creativity and building skills!

In this competition, you and other players will have the opportunity to make your own KitPvP exclusive map for any event you’d like to build! The top contestants will be offered to join the MunchyMC Build Team! Giving you access to our private build server, with the top building plugins and an outlet to create content for the community with our talented team!

:warning: Keep in mind that we’re looking for Event Maps not Casual maps!

The maps obviously need to follow all the specifications, as for Sumo, TNTRun, Feast, etc… However, we can help fix any errors on the winner’s map.

There are 3 places for the winners. If the maps are good enough, they will be added directly to the KitPvP Server. The judges for this competition will be the Build Team Manager @igotchu, KitPvP, SG and Build Manager @Mikeal and the Senior Builder @SierAlex! We will review the creativity, quality and theme of the build based on some specific factors in order to equally judge all the builds!

The competition will close on October the 31st at Midnight EST!

The winners will be announced a few days later.

Competition rules:

Players can submit only 1 entry, built by themselves with no blocks above 1.8.9.

No inappropriate builds.

Any plagiarism will result in instant disqualification with no chances to resubmit.

Any staff (including Event team members & Builders) are allowed to submit builds.

The map can be made on any server, but a schematic of the map (.schem file) must be ready on request.

How to enter:

To submit entries for the competition, you need to reply this post following this format:

• Creator’s IGN:
  • Theme:
  • Chosen Event:
  • Map Screenshots:

Prizes:

• FIRST PLACE: 2 Months of LEGEND rank + 1 Particle of your choice! (KitPvP)

• SECOND PLACE: 2 Months of ELITE rank + 1 Particle of your choice! (KitPvP)

• THIRD PLACE: 2 Months of SUPER rank + 1 Particle of your choice! (KitPvP)

Ranks can be gifted to any other player of choice and the prizes will be given after the winner results.

An example for an Event Map would be TNT Run (left) or Redrover (right)

Good luck everyone!

• If you have any questions, please feel free to message me on discord: sieralex#9085

~MunchyMC BuildTeam

22 Likes

Good luck to everyone who enters!!

6 Likes

Amazing event! Good luck everyone! :+1:

3 Likes

Very pog, good luck lads

4 Likes

Very epic indeed :sunglasses: kitpvp > survival

2 Likes

I look forward to some great builds, good luck everyone!

4 Likes

I wish the best to everyone entering!!!

1 Like

Good luck to everyone!! This looks awesome!

3 Likes

Heck yeah B)

3 Likes

I love how this server always gives its players an opportunity to contribute. Good luck to you all!

4 Likes

A building threat :weary:

5 Likes
23 Likes

At first you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

11 Likes

Good luck

2 Likes
26 Likes

Someone should build a sumo that is in the sky up in the clouds on a mountain

7 Likes

Can we build a map for a manual event? Or does it have to be a map for an automatic event?

1 Like

I can see this being used for a murder mystery event or Terminator event.

5 Likes

Good luck everyone!!
(The entries so far are amazing O_o)

7 Likes