KitPvP Changes - Ninja Gets Shiny Shoes [11/4/2018]

The Season 2 Tournament is LIVE Over $250 in Prizes!

Check out the Previous Update Here

KitPvP Changelog - [11/4/2018]

Two updates in one day??? Holy cow that’s crazy! We’ve got some minor kit adjustments and changes. If you want to see the last kit update that discussed Click Here:

Kit Adjustments

• Ninja Buff/Debuff:
    – We’ve given Ninja shiny shoes and a hat. These armor elements will help ninjas stand out when they’re not invisible and give them enough protection to help them not get 2 shot by ninjas or other kits anymore. Important: The armor will VANISH when the invisibility ability is activated along with any arrows stuck in the ninja
    – We’ve lowered the cooldown on it’s invisibility ability from 15 seconds (it had been 30) down to 10 seconds.
    – The invisibility dust will now vanish from your inventory and leave an empty slot. It will come back when you become visible again.
    – We’ve removed all invisibility particles.
    Important note Don’t forget that ninjas remain invisible till their cooldown wears off or they hit someone.
    The other changes like Ninjas no longer having res 2 and getting STR 4 when invisible will remain but everything is subject to change as we try to balance it.

• Vampire
    – Along with the other changes from the previous post we’ve upgraded the sword from Sharp 1 to Sharp 2 and given it Unbreaking 1.
    – The bat signal bug was fixed and we’ve switched the item from a bat egg to a red dye.
    Check out the previous post to see the info on vampire’s bat abilities
    Adjusted bat riding cooldown

• Crossbow
    – Punch 1 enchantment re-added to bow.
    – We’ve lowered the radius of the explosion a tiny bit so crossbows will have to be a bit more accurate.

• Bomberman
    – Added sharp 2 to the iron sword instead of sharp 1, as well as unbreaking.

• Abomination
    – Added sharp 2 to the iron sword

Adjustments

• Joining events when you’re in combat has been adjusted. You now have to be out of combat for 5 seconds in order to join an event.
  • Arrows now no longer appear in ninjas when they go invisible.

Bugs Fixed

• Hornet Antena vanishing when placing bug fixed.

NEW MAP!

Thank you to the build team (especially the istaf crew) for producing an awesome new map for us! It’s amazing and you should watch the video for it here:

New Legend Rank!!

Don’t forget to check out the New Legend rank in the store! It lets you host events like HG, Sumo, War and more!

Feel free to suggest additional changes in the comments below :slight_smile:

15 Likes

thank the Gods for this

Can’t tell you how many times I have lost a kill because an event was hosted.

3 Likes

Sorry :frowning: its fixed now.

8 Likes

Thank god for the crossbow. You could be spammed to death with that because it was too easy to hit them.

RIP THE T POSE

1 Like

Abomination…buffed…

2 Likes

wait so if you added armor then what did the nerf even do

1 Like

it went from taking roughly 5.2 damage a hit to taking 6.7 damage a hit to taking 5.8 damage per hit. (From the pvp kit)

8 Likes

i suppose so. it feels as almost this isn’t a nerf, just a change of some sort. ninja seems better than before to me imo, especially since the armor disappears when you go invis. it should still stay visible when the player is invisible.

What??? why? that’d be crazy. Also we might lower the strength they get when invisible a bit.

8 Likes

well, the point of having armor was to make the damage fall in the median of res 1 and res 2, in which case they should be taking 6 damage per hit (precisely 5.95) and not 5.8… i know that seems like a small change, just .2, but still since they get strength FOUR out of invis with almost the same set as before but with a smaller cooldown, it seems easier to get kills. so, i think instead of lowering the strength, the armor should stay visible- the point of the change was a nerf, correct? this just seems like a change to the play style of ninja, which is still as annoying as before

A mild change not a huge one.

9 Likes

Wait… why was abomination buffed…?

2 Likes

very mild buff, might revert it let me know what you think.

7 Likes

it was already too powerful brother

When they notice, that Crossbow is as powerful as before, because skilled Archers are playing them.

1 Like

@BadBoyHalo could we give ALL the iron swords unbreaking please? It’s a reoccurring problem, especially with viper where the sword can break midway through combat.

2 Likes

Bump because I feel like this is still a major problem (Iron swords need unbreaking).