Kitpvp [1.8+] Shapeshifter

This Kit is similar to Copycat and Odin.

Shapeshifter
Equipment:
-Undecided-
Diamond Sword with Sharpness 1.
Clock
Description:
When Shapeshifter kills an opponent, the opponent’s kit is displayed in the selection menu.
A rightclick on the glock will open up the selection menu of any “captured” kit.
The shapeshifter is able to get the abilities and equipment by clicking on that icon’s kit for 10 minutes.
When these 10 minutes run out, the shapeshifter is no longer able to shapeshift for 4 minutes.
The captured kits are as long available, as the kill streak is alive. (They vanish, when the shapeshifter dies.)
The kits, the shapeshifter owns, are at every respawn refreshed, as if they were captured.
The shapeshift does not grant any extra soups.
In the bottom right corner is another Clock with the name Omnitrix, that chooses a random kit.
Natural Enemies:
Idk, maybe those who hate shapeshifters?

So this is like free kits every 4 minutes :>

1 Like

Those free kits have to be killed first :>

I actually like this kit idea

This is nice

Great idea man!

EDIT: Added Ben 10 referrence.

you make these ideas Up but u don’t get none of them are getting added xD

Interesting idea. I feel like one of the big problems will be making the armor. If you give this kit too weak armor, then it will be like what titan is now: unable to get anywhere until u get that first kill. If you make the armor too strong, then when it does get its kill, everyone else just feels the pain. Now I am a bit confused by your use of “equipment”. Do you mean it gets EVERYTHING that kit currently has that it kills, or just like certain aspects (i.e sword only or ability only).

How consistently will it be in getting “favorable” shapeshifts is a great question. Considering it will have a sharpness I diamond sword, it will most likely attack kits that either have considerably less armor or less aggression. This is where I would need to know the armor this kit would have to make an accurate choice.

I can see where this can be a very useful ability. One good example is going against a tank. If you previously killed an archer or another ranged kit, then you serve the ultimate counter to the tank. This kit is entirely dependent on the most popular kits (note: not ranked) being played which are as follows:

1. PvP*
  2. Ninja
  3. Groundhog*
  4. Snail*
  5. Fisherman*
  6. Archer*
  7. Viper
  8. Slingshot
    .* = kit is currently “free to play”

I view this kit as a kit that is played more for the fun laughs you can get from it, similar to a kit such as Jester or Falcon. I could see this being added, though not very strong at all.

The shapeshift grants everything that kit has, but leaves the soups out of it.
There’s also something i feel like I havn’t written about, the transformation back to the shapeshifter
takes 10 minutes and has a cooldown of 4 minutes till the next transformation.

I would give it PVP armor, but it also needs something to make it look different…

I also came up with a possible “bug”, in which the shapeshifter becomes vampire and gains some hearts.
Will these hearts stay or vanish as the shapeshifter transforms back? A question, that can make
the shapeshifter op in another kit. xD

Better than PvP armor being able to do blindness or something along those lines. I think an even harder question to answer about this kit is what Titan can do. Imagine getting to strength V and then keep it when u re-shapeshift. Could and would be scary.

If you want to give it something close to Pvp, then incorporating a chainmail helmet would not be a bad idea, since a chainmail helmet is the equivalent of wearing an iron helm. I would make it a bit weaker than pvp though; so maybe perhaps chainmail helmet and boots with iron chestplate and leggings would suffice.

The question is not about the Items, it’s more of a plugin bug, in which the hearts are controled by the plugin instead of the effect, that grants more hearts. The same could go for falcon’s fly and titan’s immunity to fall damage.