Kit Suggestions [FEEDBACK WANTED]

Hello friends,

As some of you are already aware, the first KitPvP update mainly focused on QOL improvements, bug fixes, and some shiny new stuff is currently in the later stages of development. This update is set to release before the end of the month.

That being said, alongside fixes for some kits that were previously broken, we have implemented many kit buffs/nerfs based on feedback acquired over the years (yes ninja is getting nerfed.) BUT, if you’ve previously suggested or want to suggest a change to a kit that you would like to see added this update, now is the time to bump or post it!

Do so in the comments of this post as soon as possible, as again, we plan on releasing this update before the end of the month. I’ll be sure to go through everything suggested. Particular attention will be paid to the suggestions that have the most amount of positive feedback, so be sure to drop a :heart: on the ones you like!

(Although all feedback is valued, this post is primarily intended to surface the feedback of active or previously active members of the KitPvP community who have a decent understanding of most kits on the server and how they work, as this is the most beneficial feedback)

And here’s a little teaser of one of the new kits that will be added this update:

Thanks for your patience. We look forward to hearing your suggestions.

33 Likes

Titan but it doesn’t regen its hp back

1 Like

already talked to you in dms about this but kb changes and slow pots would be massive :heart:
glad to see kit being worked on by someone who cares, common crypt W

7 Likes

Before some people complain about scripter, i think scripter is balanced.

Obv nerf Ninja
Nerf the bow kits or remove them all together
change PvP kit by removing the strength and giving it speed 1

2 Likes

ANY OF THESE BUT MAINLY WALLRIDER!!! Think about it wallrider people can set up courses for which staff can be active and make courses and people can play sweaty or casual! Also by the way think about the courses you can make with this! You can even make events with this with races, also for the record you can use this sweaty also! The possibility’s are amazing and I would LOVE this to be In game especially how I think it would be amazingly special to a lot of others and it would be like ninja or falcon where people can just chill and use it. Also I think you would get a lot of store sells as people by ninja and falcon to be casual or sweaty and this will be incredible for players playing casual. As a member of the Kitpvp community I realize people need speed so I vote we give it to the people! (Love you cahrypt!)

Munchy do your thing cause I’m making #wallrider a thing now!

Forgot I named is slider which also works too!

As much as you PvP the iron armor makes it the 2nd most tanky kit in the game and elementslist is fun but bows are annoying asf I get it but removing kits won’t make others happy.

Yes PLEASE change the kb.

2 Likes

Can’t exactly remove kits since people have previously purchased them using actual money, but definitely open to bow kit changes. do you have any suggestions for possible nerfs?

3 Likes

Maybe bow charge time because people hate the spam not damage and people can juggle others and ruin a lot of melee kits with elementalist

also for the love of god please take the skeppy map out of rotation, throw some new/old ones in, and update the event map (its still christmas…)

potentially an ingame poll system for players to vote on the next map after restart aswell?

12 Likes

Quakiy you have some pretty good suggestions about Kitpvp and it’s states, hope to see more of you on the forums as us kit players don’t really associate with this place often.

1 Like

My Honest Reaction My Honest Reaction Meme GIF - My Honest Reaction My Honest Reaction Meme Ratatouille - Discover & Share GIFs

FINALLY I WONT GET 1 TAPPED WHEN 1V1ING @TheEmuWar

anyways im glad this change is happening, ninjas been broken for way too long, due to the fact its been top tier since the buff, but i wouldd like to see some buffs to other kits that need it, hornet was nerfed way too hard, sling was also nerfed pretty bad, but tbf they were “broken” good, i’d like to see a buff to some of the kits like vacuum, less cooldown would be nice, anyways, thats all i gotta say, thanks cahrypt (u suck)

4 Likes

Isn’t this like the 100th kit suggestion post that’s been made within the last few months?

Anyways, I think adding some of SG like gamemode to kit would be cool :+1:

4 Likes

There’s an event like that I forgot what it’s called but it revolves around getting chest fast and kills and yeah. Kinda gets old because of 2 map so maybe just bringing regular survival games is better. As for kit suggestions this is an actual update post! Meaning we have information!

2 Likes

Come on cahrypt specifically said that liked post get more attention and you all have to admit sliding on walls is cool and the things we can set up with it would be insane so I beg you all to help me implement this into the game :pray::pray::pray::pray:

I want to start by stating that it does me well seeing the latest interactions with the community regarding kits transformation. To all involved, thank you! :)

I am not going to get into the balancing side of kit since that is the most tedious thing on the planet, so I’ll leave that fun for the people who actually get payed for it.

Rather I would like to discuss some of the dynamics for munchys kitpvp:

Firstly, kit on munchy is predominantly no speed pvp, unlike other soup servers like lunar who give every kit at least speed I. I saw someone else on this thread vouch for interchanging (PvP kit)s Strenght with Speed which I think would be a change in the wrong direction. The point I am trying to make here, is munchys souppvp is more focussed on staying alive than comboing every person into oblivion.

Staying alive you say? for one, souping is far more important on munchy than on for example lunar where I can get combolocked more easily, forget to soup during it, and still be on half health. While the combat moves faster on Lunar soup the gameplay doesn’t mach it. Munchys however does, and I think that should be protected. Let me explain;

Munchys mechanics opt for playing smart, there are so many kits with unique abilities that can be used to quickly gain the upper hand and change the tide in a fight when used correctly. This set of mechanics leads to the following dynamics; players try to use the environment to their advantage.

This for me really makes kit on munchy so enjoyable and unique. I still remember the times that I didn’t quite know all the abilities of every kit, so when I got killed by a player who saw these mechanics and found a dynamic in them to use to their advantage it always wowed me.

Having said this brings me to my main concern and actual critique; the maps.

Where are the new maps that levarage these unique dynamics that munchy provides. We need new maps so badly. Most of the actual fun playing kit on munchy, atleast for me, is exploring the map, finding interesting things and seeing how I could leverage them to my victory.

Building maps shouldn’t be focussed on aesthetics rather gameplay mechanics. I think within the build team there should be members designated for kit mapmaking. Building kit maps comes down to so much more than simply beeing a good builder and truthfully, one should be actively involved with kit to make decent maps for it. Most if not all current builders are not.

I don’t mean to poke at anyone here, I am just getting some of my thoughts out there to be taking into consideration. I truely only wish for kit to shine and keep shining.

That will be all, thank you for your time.

• Thedutchknot
11 Likes

I’d like to see that before the restart. This will make it so people that are playing are the ones voting.

2 Likes

But what if people just keep choosing the same map? Or if people get alts to rig the vote?

Have the prior map on cooldown for the next voting session for example. If new maps are getting added somewhat consistently that also breaks up voting patterns due to curiosity. Worst case you could lock the voting behind the rank system to combat alts. There are so many great solutions to work around those concerns.

I can see a voting system as a great feedback mechanism to the builders aswell. This way they can see what maps are falling behind, revamp them or release them from the rotation. If this goes well the consistent quality of maps in rotation should flatten the curve aswell.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like