Kit Suggestions [FEEDBACK WANTED]

awww yeah! You guys getting the cahrypt treatment? So posh! Can’t wait to see what rolls out.

1 Like

think you meant to say fully remove ninja

4 Likes

No ninjas fine because I can show off my skin and the abilities fun but the problem is it’s too strong currently.

reduce cooldown on slingshot back to 5 seconds instead of 10

6 Likes

highly agree with this statement, very good suggestion +1

signed by kuhno

1 Like

I miss old slingshot but like you got to admit that was a little broken because people were constantly going in and out of fights so I think maybe reducing slingshot to 7 seconds for a cooldown is better.

Make it so when you kill people you can steal their armor/abilities. This will allow more variety in pvp.

After, add a large place where there are many many chests and players can open them to find more armor with cool abilities inside.

Next, add private places like homes where you can store your items without worrying about people stealing them. I guess you can call them cells.

After that, add fields that are near many chests so the chance of getting better items from those chests are buffed and clans will have to compete over who gets the buffs.

These are my changes

2 Likes

I’d this happens then people paying for kits don’t get their worth and it ruins choice and also ruins titan kit.

Add rarities like ultra legendary mythical

2 Likes

+1 good one

1 Like

And add an admin who models their named after a style of cake

add crates u can buy to get more items

1 Like

It could be a few select maps that are random each time.
About alts… I don’t know, that would be a thing for staff to think about.

1 Like
  • Nerf ninja or @TheEmuWar
  • Revert hornet armor changes, literally unplayeable kit
  • Revert summoner creeper explosion nerf, charged creeper does more damage to yourself then to enemy
  • Buff/rework unused kits

Also @cahrypt I shared my whole list of actual kit buffs/nerfs somewhere in staff discord or idea panel discord, just look for that idk.

5 Likes

Thank you guys for the suggestions, we’ve went ahead and incorporated some things into this upcoming update to better correlate with this provided feedback. An announcement regarding the official release of this update will be made shortly

14 Likes

hi cahrypt! A small suggestion from me would be to give Dwarf kit sharpness 1 - Its a really fun kit however many people don’t use it due to its low damage. Im sure a boost in damage would definitely improve its popularity - Thanks!

1 Like