Kit idea:officer

this kit would give you a stick that could have perhaps a high sharpness or knockback the stick would have the ability when you rightclick to perhaps do a high damaging attack and could do a dashing attack that would show you in a police car and armor could be a diamond chestplate and the rest blue leather armor

So like a high damage burst?
Seems cool, but draggo already does that and better.

Yea draggo > 99% of kits

Ikr. You can literally fireball-hit-hit and instakill every kit except for Tank and PvP.
Great for murdering that annoying ninja player. Cough 2084 cough cough

What about armor, any other abilities, anaything?

Pretty sure he didn’t think bout that.
Also, hi saladbutter, saw ya in game bout an hour ago :slight_smile:

I believe I saw you as well, not tooo sure though :upside_down_face:

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Also, can you take a look at my kit idea? Kit idea: Gunblade (An actually high skill melee bow kit.)

You’re part of the ideas team right?

Yessir, I’ll take a look :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

@saladbutter well armor would probably just be like diamond chestplate with blue leather armor and I cant think of any other abilities

Enchantments, animation/particle effects? You aren’t really giving any details as to looks and all that stuff, d o g

I did list enchantments like knockback and sharpness but for animations I’m not sure,but there could be perhaps another ability where you dash but your in a police car that could be an “animation” @saladbutter

thanks for looking at this Ventreal

thanks for looking at this @IonTech

Armor enchantments is what I meant, sorry

I cant really think of any armor enchants besides maybe prot or fire protection

@Iontech how dare you advertise your kit idea on my kit idea post you fricking frick

It’s called ad revenue :slight_smile: