Kit idea: Gunblade (An actually high skill melee bow kit.)

Yes, this is a bow kit, deal with it. (Although… It’s not your normal bow kit ;])
Eqipment:
Equivalent armor to glider (Idc about if it’s leather or diamond or iron, just equivalent.)
-GunBlade (Bow,) Power 6, Flame 3, Punch 2, Sharpness 7.
-Speed 1
-1 arrow
Abilities:
This kit gains 1 arrow for every final strike you get on a player, up to 8 arrows. Players who have been tagged with an arrow will be “Marked for death,” for 20 seconds, meaning other players (including you!) deal 30% more damage to said player. Marked for death players will have black particles around them. Fully charged arrows you fire will teleport you to their location after 2 seconds of being in the ground/stuck in an enemy player, making escape next to impossible.
Counters/Natural Enemies
This kit is for players who are good at bows and PVP, but can’t find the balance for both. This kit is great at targeting singular enemies, but if you run into a team of decent players… You’re screwed. As well, you can’t blockhit with a bow, so other kits can out-tank you.
Final Notes
This kit was made as a callback to the old missile wars gamemode, where everyone spawned with a bow that had some melee enchantments on it. This kit was made as a alternative for slingshot, and heavily punishes people for missing their shots. You can’t bowspam with a kit that can only have a maximum of 8 arrows.

2 Likes

this kit sounds cool!

I like the idea! I think it might be too OP😂

Nice idea, but maybe only 20% when they are marked for death lol. It would really counter ninja, which we need.

I was thinking 40%, as this kit’s melee potential isn’t that great. So maybe 30% instead?

Yea 30% would be fine lol. It would just very annoying if you get focused by one of these. Maybe you could make it so that the super damage arrow only works if you haven’t shot that person with an arrow for 5-10 minutes?

Idk about that part, myabe just reduce the marked for death cooldown.
Honestly, this kit’s main upside is the fact that you can win just about any 1v1 with ease.

Just asking, what changes should I make to this kit?