Joekoe's Staff Application (January 2022)

joekoe’s Staff Application

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, I joined Munchy in June 2020. In June 2021 I joined the media team. I’ve been an active player since 2020.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I use OBS to record videos, I regularly upload videos to YouTube.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

I have both TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded. However, I’ve never really used Teamspeak. I prefer using Discord, since I’m way more active there.

Application

IGN: joekoe

Timezone: UTC/GMT +1 (The Netherlands)

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:

Yes, I am able to use a microphone for an interview.

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):

JMod.

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):

Woolwars.

How active can you be per week?

I’m a high school student, my priorities are in school, so it depends on homework and exams how active I can be. I usually have a normal school student schedule. In an average school week this is how active I can be;

• [Monday to Thursday]: 6 PM – 11 PM
  • [Friday to Sunday]: 4 PM – 2 AM

As said before, these times aren’t 100% correct since it depends on schoolwork.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

I am not 100% sure if I remember all my punishments but these are the ones I remember;
I got false banned 3 times;

First ban; I got (what I was told) false tabbed, so that means a staff member tabbed my name wrong in the chat (they meant to type someone else’s IGN), shortly after the misunderstanding I was unbanned.

Second ban; I never received a reason why Ares banned me, but I appealed and got unbanned.

Third ban; Ares false banned me again. I’m not exactly sure how but I was just fighting another player and got banned. My appeal was denied because it was my third false ban. I made F3 screenshots right after I got banned, I sent those to an Admin. They eventually unbanned me.

I remember being muted for spamming the same message three times. I do not recall what I exactly said and why I spammed.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

I’ve applied for the same role twice before (September 2020 and December 2020).
I got denied for not spending enough time to interact with the community and staff team in a positive way. To be honest, I don’t necessarily agree with this, as far as my knowledge goes I’ve always been a positive influence on the community. Although, since then, I decided to join the BIT team which caused me to have more contact with staff members and made me understand a little bit more what’s ‘behind Munchy’ and how it’s moderated.

Since then, I’ve been focusing more on the community. I’ve been more active in the MunchyMC Discord especially the #woolwars channel. Eventually, I became friends with people I didn’t speak to before, and I’ve been trying to get new people involved in the community. I haven’t been negative towards other people and always acted professionally to people who were toxic/rude to me.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

My reputation has definitely changed since my last applications, in a good way. I think I’m known in the community for my interesting YouTube videos and just being an active player on Woolwars and on Discord. Like I said I’ve made some videos on YouTube promoting and supporting Woolwars. I try to make my videos entertaining to watch for the community members. I also made a few Woolwars maps like Avatar and Bunny Day, they’re still in the rotation and people enjoy playing on it. On top of that, I also created APPA (co-owner) which brought a lot of people together, it currently is a huge friend group that I’m very proud to be part of. Joining the BIT team was a terrific opportunity to get to know staff members and to share my ideas, some people may know me from the BIT team.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I’ve been a ‘regular’ player for over 1,5 years. I think it’s time for me to take Munchy more seriously and I really like the idea of being able to help players more. I’ve currently done everything a regular player can do, I made maps, joined a lovely friend group, helped other players (as far as I could), sharing my ideas for Woolwars. Having JMod would give me great opportunities, not only for me, but most importantly for the server. I’d be able to start hosting events and would be able to make different YouTube videos. It gives me another chance to interact with other people and get to know them. Overall, most of my motivation comes from the community, so I want to help them and the gamemode as much as possible.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

31 Likes

-1, wouldnt be able to log into ur account anymore ):

ok fine… +1 i think he can make a good inpact on wolwar and i guess he’s active…?

3 Likes

Beef, please don’t accept this man

Fiiine

Julius is active, well known, and mature. I’ve known him for a while now and he definitely has what it takes. I’d love to see him as a staff member!

4 Likes

+1, active, and detailed application :)

1 Like

Huge +1!

Joekoe is already an amazing BIT member and a trusted member within the WoolWars community.
He’s also very active and mature.
I have no doubt Joekoe will make an amazing JMod.

Best of luck!
1 Like

Julius is one of the most active, skilled, trusted, and nice woolwars players of all time, massive +1

1 Like

Julius is without a doubt the best candidate this season. Not only has he been one of the most active woolwars player for over a year he is mature, and very knowledgeable +1

1 Like

Huge +1.

2 Likes

+1!!
Active, friendly, very well known and trusted, he would make a great jmod

1 Like

+1 I can’t think of a better fit for jmod

1 Like

+1. Amazing person. Would be a great mod.

1 Like

Has shown activity, maturity, and overall knowledge. Would be an amazing pick!
+1

2 Likes

+1

• Active
  • Mature
  • Helpfull
1 Like

+1 ok sure

1 Like

+1 :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

he is a very chill dude +1 and very active

1 Like

The best girlfriend I could ever ask for.
+1 without a doubt. Such a handsome and kind man.

1 Like

sorry he’s taken by me

anyways, +1! Great media member, active, best media, great editing, also best media, did I forget to mention he’s best media and cute.

1 Like

bro it’s Julius huge +1

1 Like

OMG JONATHAN +1

please make mr joekoe purple he is really cool and friendly and active and handsome

2 Likes